Intelenet Global Services

Intelenet Global Services Employee Reviews

Found 1,049 reviews matching the search
It's was very fun and good working at this place. Due to certain circumstances I had to quit the job. But always loved the days when I was at IGS. Hoping to rejoin
Pros
Md.
Cons
No job security, less pay, arrogant security guards behave like the police. salary comes on 1st working day of the month. I got an increment of 150 rupees. it was like a joke.
Pros
Good for freshers
Cons
rude guards, less pay
Best Place to work.Positive enviornment supportive team and management.Flexibility and job security friendly environment.Supportive management Job Security
Be very careful if one wants to be part of this organisation. You are granted paid leaves but next to impossible to get them approved. Every year there is increment process just like any other company but other companies genuinely give you increment but with intelenet my salary was reduced from what was promised on the offer letter.
Pros
Weekend off
Cons
Long hours and unable to take leaves
Its great experience to work at intelenet, healthy environment, supportive staff, Freandly management and the facilities are great, ideal place to work.
All good so keep up the good work and I will keep working with intelenet everytime I get an opportunity. And will definitely try to achieve my goals in order to hold more responsibilities in future at my workplace
Pros
Table tennis
Cons
Waiting for my turn to play TT
As it was my first job I would definitely say the best experience for freshers. Lot of learning experiences. Positive work environment with healthy competition.
Pros
Free food, Free transport, Flexible working hours
Targets too much pressure for targets no appraisal Every Friday rnr was fun and good for appreciation but managers are not good not growth for hard working people Ijp are fixed for particular person
Cons
Learn how the bank working and know all the banking issue along with customer query.Good area for startup and good trained for the same to make a service Better for the client of company
Nice place to work, with No work pressure. Pick up and drop facilities. Good ambience and trainings for employees to uplift and groom their work culture.
Pros
Shift timings
Cons
Salary
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Intelenet Global Services?
Intelenet is one the best BPO for anyone in the industry. Great working atmosphere. Great management. Been there for a year but it was the best time of my professional life.
Pros
Incentives Appreciations Rewards OTs
Cons
None.
Good work culcutre but competition is there...you have to punctual on time...In Bangalore management is good.. salary on time no delay... incentive varies..
Pros
Salary on time and work culture is also good
Cons
Incentive issue you should be punctual on time..
Really it was a wonderful and enjoyable working place.. All the superiors are very kind and affectionate.. The culture of working place is purely different from others companies. I never feel any hardest part in my job..For every weekend they took their employees to outside and give some refereshment
I really enjoyed working at intelenet, it is a fun place to work with. the whole management is very much friendly and helpful and there is no delay in the joining process.
I have worked there for about 8 months. Team leader and management was not good , they had put lots of pressure on employees. They gave good incentives. Overall experience was just okay.
Pros
Good incentive
Cons
Lots of pressure
The office is too good with there management ways and security. Hr department is always ready to help. Better workspace and caffeteria. Transportation services provided.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Worst culture.team leaders behave very rudely.mostly higher level employees are uneducated and acts weird .wont get a good pay for your work .There won’t be job security as they will hire us for dome process and jus after training if they don’t have enough projects they will send employees out of the company without paying any salary.We may have to hear uncivilised attitude of many team leaders.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Tedious work
Good company and I worked in 2017 and company are good as sbi credit consultanting this company and I got a good company and you are work this company
Pros
Hiii
Cons
Hiii
The culture of the organization is OK to be around.. However employees are treated like cattle at all levels.. Zero work life balance and no appreciation if someone has looked at you from the "horns effect*
Will never recommend this company to my friend, shows no care to their employees.. people chose the company as temporary job.. hardly care for careers.. salary is too low and workload is very high.
The management is extremely poor along with the managers . extreme level of politics going on all over while you try to grow with the company. However i felt lucky and had a good time working there because of good team members who supported me along with a good TL