Intelenet Global Services

Intelenet Global Services Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 218 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,268 reviews

Good

Work culture good. . quality measured in work.. sensitivity work..give me encouraged..learn many things.. input give to others..job satisfaction ... Supervisor supportive.

Good canteen goodfum activities

It was a great to work with intelenet. Good work environment. Good training & quality department.There was great HR Team & good security for employees. I would like to work again with same company.

Pros

Free time in activities & canteen

Cons

No long working hrs

Worst place to work

No job security, less pay, arrogant security guards behave like the police. salary comes on 1st working day of the month. I got an increment of 150 rupees. it was like a joke.

Pros

Good for freshers

Cons

rude guards, less pay

Inbound procesa

Learn how the bank working and know all the banking issue along with customer query.Good area for startup and good trained for the same to make a service Better for the client of company

Stressful, fast paced environment and good incentive

I have worked there for about 8 months. Team leader and management was not good , they had put lots of pressure on employees. They gave good incentives. Overall experience was just okay.

Pros

Good incentive

Cons

Lots of pressure

Awesome Management and workspace

The office is too good with there management ways and security. Hr department is always ready to help. Better workspace and caffeteria. Transportation services provided.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

You would have a wonderful time working there only if your TL is worth working along with your cio workers

The management is extremely poor along with the managers . extreme level of politics going on all over while you try to grow with the company. However i felt lucky and had a good time working there because of good team members who supported me along with a good TL

Productivity

Have to maintain at any cost , working with this company is just to take care of your responsibility nothing else , bias and incomplete management and no support from senior management

A typical day at work

Very nice company and there all senior gave respect all employe and salary gave perfect date..... but all time senior gave presour for over time........

Pathetic company

It was pathetic experience which I have got when I was in this organisation. Management was dump level. Full of partiality in this company. No one was co-operative

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Intelenet Global Services?

Ossum place to work

Ossum place to work and the staff is so supportive best canteen I have ever seen process are to vast huge bpo I have ever seen best place to work in b

Fun workplace

The company is better for the freshers, who just want to start their life in corporate sector . but in terms of salary the company is little bit low .

All gud

It was Excellent experience working with Intelenet global Services,Mohali,CHANDIGARH.Thought it was not easy to crack the interview but it went smoothly in my case.Working policy is great.

Very good exerience

They maintain the infrastructure, atmosphere is good and higher authorities,hr, team leaders,are so friendly.. Very helpful place to developer english language.

many things to learn but not fun activity

Working with intelenet was a great experience here lots of things to learn for beginner, work environment was very professional managemnt was good, working culture decent, break was hardest part of job,

nice place to work as a banker

Typically in a day as many challenges and working as a csa for 18 months was THE GREAT EXPERIENCE with Intelenet global services and my client was Axis bank.

Better place

Better place to work but restricted holidays and no time to spend and work pressure no time limit and have to finish target. It is like a school amd no activities to enjoy . I never recommend others and salary is less.

The work culture is good. I gained a lot of experience in handling customers and problem solving skills from their training and working. Overall good experience

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

Shift duties

Very poor atmosphere at this organization

there are very stressful environment. all team leaders and AM treated all CSA as an animal not a human so that who can be tolerate stress then join this one otherwise don't go for an interview.

Good environment

As I joined as a associate based on my performance I got the promotion opportunity but unfortunately I can't able hold the position for family situation so if you work hard you will get reward.

Nice

First and foremost, a good kick start for my career in intelnet global service private limited, learned plethora of ways to deal with customers and to make them satisfied.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intelenet Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Intelenet Global Services with