Intelenet Global Services

Intelenet Global Services Employee Reviews for Senior Customer Service Representative

Found 122 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,268 reviews

Demotivating

Be very careful if one wants to be part of this organisation. You are granted paid leaves but next to impossible to get them approved. Every year there is increment process just like any other company but other companies genuinely give you increment but with intelenet my salary was reduced from what was promised on the offer letter.

Pros

Weekend off

Cons

Long hours and unable to take leaves

Very bad experience

Left company due to mental torture and harrassment of management. With no growth and taking advantage of family background., as there is more politics of management, favouritism and butteringfor growth and people who are capable and high profile are not given importance.really wast e of time my opinion about a typical day at work is lotsof work and harassment by management and their favourite people who uses bad words to employees and force employees to complete the work and don't leave home if they don't complete witout OT. what you learned management workplace culture is very favouritism, they don't know how supervisor behave they oniy want work to be completed by the superior who pases the work to team, we have to do our work aa well as other work given by supervisor hardest part of the job to work till night, they don't bother whether they are girls and how they will travel on night there is no enjoyable part of the job to discuss. Don't go for this Company as thi make us work like donkey

Pros

Cons

Long hours working and mental harrassment

I have 3 years of experience in teleperformance really it's a great place to work good environmental area to work we can get lots of knowledge in teleperformance

Great environment, supportive management

Its great experience to work at intelenet, healthy environment, supportive staff, Freandly management and the facilities are great, ideal place to work.

All good

All good so keep up the good work and I will keep working with intelenet everytime I get an opportunity. And will definitely try to achieve my goals in order to hold more responsibilities in future at my workplace

Pros

Table tennis

Cons

Waiting for my turn to play TT

Fun place but too much work pressure

Targets too much pressure for targets no appraisal Every Friday rnr was fun and good for appreciation but managers are not good not growth for hard working people Ijp are fixed for particular person

Cons

Good

Nice place to work, with No work pressure. Pick up and drop facilities. Good ambience and trainings for employees to uplift and groom their work culture.

Pros

Shift timings

Cons

Salary

Fast paced work environment with decent work culture

Given that it's a call center, the work environment is fast paced, extremely demanding and not very chill. There are relaxing areas like gym and TT and Pool table, and a big cafeteria, some of the food items are decent while some pretty bad. The security system to even enter the premises is pretty lengthy, and more often than not it start getting on your nerves.

Lots of opportunity

 I have worked for the project LUMO energy to handle customer inquiries and provide a solution.  To handle different subjects related to customer utilities like payment, billing inquiry, concessions, connection, solar installation, complaint handling.

Customer Service Executive

Sr Customer Service Executive. Balance of work with excellent work culture. Learn, Develop and Evolve Solving Customers problem and grievances. Providingworld class customer services.

Its employee centric firm so you will abserve all kinds of decent people are accepted here and are they do target on keeping business n its a secured

I love the management here, they do care for their employee, if a candidate is found short of skill, they assign people to help them and if still not able to cop up then change his process but do not terminate people until candidate does something very offensive

Pros

Good management and wirk culture

Cons

Less salary

productive and friendly environment with supportive colleagues

A very nice place to work in. Incentives motivate people to work harder and the colleagues made it a fun place to work in. Located in the prime place of Mumbai.

My first job so it's big one. I love the management

I love to work there bcoz it's a big company and overall good. The management and work environment was too good. But I don't like the rotational shift there.

Productive and very fast pace environment with Table Tennis Table & Paid Pool table

Starting the day with pressure of queued calls and very busy and noisy floor. Looking for the team pod and settle and login with burst of calls from the customers. Learnt to handle the multitasking and keep calm under pressure. Search for the right information to help the customers. Management was always ready to assist and on round. It was young culture with typical MNC environment. The hardest part of the job was to keep the call tracker updated as back to back calls never gave us a chance to keep the content updated. The most enjoyable part was to assist the customers up to their satisfaction. Give them smile and assurance of their personal and financial information is secure and confidential.

Na

It is a good company in terms of work culture...but the pay scale is way too less..even for people working for more than 5 years..there has not been any increment ..they just have a fixed pay scale irrelevant of the number of years experience you have..which is as equal to that of a fresher

Accounts payable

This is accounts payable process and I have learned many things because when I joined there I was fresher. Intelenet global services gave me many friends and good work experience.

Productive and fun workplace.

A typical day at work was to login on time and handle queries regarding customer's bank accounts also with meetings on various new changes and updates on the process. Also clearing product knowledge tests.

Productive and Fun work place

Employee Centric, Good work environment and growth opportunities as well as approachable HR and management. Fun activities at work, rewards and recognition for competitive targets.

Really nice job

Very nice work environment. Work hours fixed. Extra payment for overtime. People and managers amazing. Getting the opportunity to talk to new people from UK and helping them.

decent place to work

was a decent place to work with along with good teams and good leaders plus work environment was lively with like minded people and also can be better if good incentives are provided.

Pros

good connectivity within city

Cons

It was my introduction to corporate India

A typical day at IGSL is not a slow day. It includes morning briefing and an immediate jump into the daily grind. The workplace culture is competitive and commissions are score and rank based. The hardest part of working at IGSL is growth, even though the company has opportunities to grow in the company it does not come with a high enough pay raise to follow through.

Pros

You get to work with people from all walks of life

Cons

The pay is considerably low even for Indian standards

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intelenet Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Intelenet Global Services with