Intelenet Global Services

Team Leader56 reviews
India56 reviews

Found 56 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,290 reviews
bpoglobalintelentfreshersalaryorganisationcabtiming

Love the work culture and the management. Intelenet has given me an opportunity to work as a team leader. They helped me to sharpen my leadership skills

The Company is good but the management and process mattera alot

Overall exp was not good due to poor management and infrastructure. Also depends on the process. Salary are veryd low. Appraisals are 200 to 500 rs at TL level. Managers are not able to handle clients pressure.

Pros

Nothing free

Cons

15 hours as Manager orders

Intelenet Global Services insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Clear sense of purpose

It's a very good place to work

Learn many things, work-life is very good. Managers are very supportive. Hrs are supportive, training s very good. Good quality control. It has a good image regarding TLs as well

Not bad

Work pressure is more in d organisation and no breaks are allowed on tym..no proper alignments in d cafeteria..no proper leaves are provided as per the consultant requirement.. more partiality on the floor..

Jshs

Very good company,,,I have learnt a lot from this company,,, management is very professional.if I will get chance again to rejoin,,I will definitely join this organisation,,,

Team handling skills

Team management team handling skills i can work in any environment and most important i have confidence so i can manage the team attrition shrinkage aht

Excellent company

Great experience with this company. Cool environment, helpful employees and total systematic process. I have worked with this company with almost 1.5 years.

Worst company of my career

Bad management. No recognition & appraisals. No job security. U can be fired anytime. A place for fresher's & tat u l find in organization. Bad cafeteria and same food served daily. No change. No one cares abt u. They only need work. Mostly stretching beyond working hrs. No intranet for employees to know their various details. No proper and timely communication from management and other departments. Bad transport management. Unhygienic restrooms & lockers. No recreational activities. Highest employee attrition of 70% +... No timely reimbursement of claim. Don't ask leaves, the manager face becomes like a foot ball. No trainings for employees on a roll.

Pros

nothing.

Cons

many. see the review.

Lots of learning and Growth opportunities

Professional and Fun place to work Employee engagement and satisfaction is given an importance Team work, Team bonding, Transparency all followed well

Less pressure

Good shift timings..... less pressure at work.... Better infrastructure..... Transport provided 2way... Kob security.... Can mange work life balance...

Pros

Shift

Cons

Cost cutting

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Intelenet Global Services?

No work life balance

Tremendous work pressure, good learnability, no fun at work, management politics, good place to gain knowledge about team handling and working systems,

Pros

Learning about work

Cons

Long hours and less salary

Not a base to start up your career in BPO

Needs professionalism with the HR team and the employees to develop a Employee friendly organization. Will not be recommending people to carry on for a start up with a career in the organisation .

Pros

nothing

Cons

salary issue

Everyday filled with lots of learning and surrounded by good management

A typical day at work would start with allocating tasks to staff. Conduct reviews, Coaching & Feedback. Ensuring the performance of the staff is of a high standard Rostering, Organizing holidays and training Discussing and resolving problems Carrying out performance reviews / Appraisals when required Transition, Conduct Process Trainings TNI,coaching and feedback based on TNI findings. Maintained good People Management, Motivated the Team. As a Process Expert suggested new ideas to improve Sales & Customer experience.

Pros

Good Management, People friendly

Cons

Work life balance

Get to learn end to end of Accounts payable

Got an opportunity to work with intelenet global services pvt for the client called Digicel accounts Payable and enhancing my accounting skills in the domain of Accounts payable. End to end of Accounts payable.

Pros

No free lunch

Fun and enriching Knowledge

Management was not so supportive as compared to the Clients I worked. Since it was a pilot process I worked there was lots of new learning and shortfalls.

Productive ofcourse,helpfull co-workers,disciplined

Though its a good company,there is less opportunity for growth. Selection of IJP promotees should be better and practical. I am enjoying working here but due to less opportunities for growth I want to relocate myself to better opportunity to exhibit my talent more. Have a skill to manage a team of 20 or more in a disciplinary manner.

Pros

Cheap canteen food price

Cons

Baseless reaction of some boss without acknowledging the fact

Job not secured

Job not secured nd salary package is low as compare to workload ..specifically while employees promoted internally moreover its great place of work ..

Big time blood sucker

Big time blood sucker, no personal growth. Though things may change process to process. Over not good place to work as it's not employee centric company

Pros

Female can't work after 8 pm

Cons

No job security

A good atmosphere to work

Good Company, Free Transport, Timely Promotion if you do work nicely. Good work life balance. Nice working culture. communication between pears and leads is very positive and help improve your career level.

DME Medical Billing

Handled DME customer service and medical billing Weekly Review Meeting, Monthly Review Meeting, Floor Management, Production and Quality Management, Internal & External Meeting

Good

Good and knowledgeable place to work at this place. Fun and good management. Good work life balance and learning experience. Excellent exposure to learn.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intelenet Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Intelenet Global Services with