Intelenet Global Services

3.2Pay & Benefits

Found 339 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,290 reviews
bpoglobalintelentfreshersalaryorganisationcabtiming

Productive learning enviroemnet

company is good pay is good bonus is varibale NMo stress enviroment targets needs to be acheived \bonus paid good in terms of performance and over all results

Fun work place

Through Intelenet Global services i got appointed in Google , really its a great work experience and relaxed environment but less salary with management.

Intelenet Global Services insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Clear sense of purpose

Not for long term

Not for long term ,lots of partiality, no scope for growth at all. Salary to low and increment are very minimal.I would not suggest for someone who is looking for term work.

Fun place to work

Good management they will understand your situation and wont put pressure work related. Decent salary for the work you do and there is always overtime if you want to make some extra buck

The Company is good but the management and process mattera alot

Overall exp was not good due to poor management and infrastructure. Also depends on the process. Salary are veryd low. Appraisals are 200 to 500 rs at TL level. Managers are not able to handle clients pressure.

Pros

Nothing free

Cons

15 hours as Manager orders

Good canteen goodfum activities

It was a great to work with intelenet. Good work environment. Good training & quality department.There was great HR Team & good security for employees. I would like to work again with same company.

Pros

Free time in activities & canteen

Cons

No long working hrs

Fun

It's was very fun and good working at this place. Due to certain circumstances I had to quit the job. But always loved the days when I was at IGS. Hoping to rejoin

Pros

Md.

Worst place to work

No job security, less pay, arrogant security guards behave like the police. salary comes on 1st working day of the month. I got an increment of 150 rupees. it was like a joke.

Pros

Good for freshers

Cons

rude guards, less pay

Demotivating

Be very careful if one wants to be part of this organisation. You are granted paid leaves but next to impossible to get them approved. Every year there is increment process just like any other company but other companies genuinely give you increment but with intelenet my salary was reduced from what was promised on the offer letter.

Pros

Weekend off

Cons

Long hours and unable to take leaves

As it was my first job I would definitely say the best experience for freshers. Lot of learning experiences. Positive work environment with healthy competition.

Pros

Free food, Free transport, Flexible working hours

Fun place but too much work pressure

Targets too much pressure for targets no appraisal Every Friday rnr was fun and good for appreciation but managers are not good not growth for hard working people Ijp are fixed for particular person

Cons

Good

Nice place to work, with No work pressure. Pick up and drop facilities. Good ambience and trainings for employees to uplift and groom their work culture.

Pros

Shift timings

Cons

Salary

Good

Good work culcutre but competition is there...you have to punctual on time...In Bangalore management is good.. salary on time no delay... incentive varies..

Pros

Salary on time and work culture is also good

Cons

Incentive issue you should be punctual on time..

Stressful, fast paced environment and good incentive

I have worked there for about 8 months. Team leader and management was not good , they had put lots of pressure on employees. They gave good incentives. Overall experience was just okay.

Pros

Good incentive

Cons

Lots of pressure

Awesome Management and workspace

The office is too good with there management ways and security. Hr department is always ready to help. Better workspace and caffeteria. Transportation services provided.

Pros

Free lunches

Very bad management

Worst culture.team leaders behave very rudely.mostly higher level employees are uneducated and acts weird .wont get a good pay for your work .There won’t be job security as they will hire us for dome process and jus after training if they don’t have enough projects they will send employees out of the company without paying any salary.We may have to hear uncivilised attitude of many team leaders.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Tedious work

Shows no care about their employee

Will never recommend this company to my friend, shows no care to their employees.. people chose the company as temporary job.. hardly care for careers.. salary is too low and workload is very high.

Salary is very low

Am working this company all facilities is available staff campany policy and security is vary good but employees salary is very low.....................

Good

The job was good. The salary was not upto my experience. The management was also good. I wanted a better position and growth as per the experience I had in the company.

Not so great

The interesting part of the job is the collaborative nature with which the team works. But in terms of compensation, I do not think they are paying up to the mark.

Great place

Overall its a Great Place to work with especially my Bosses as they were very helpful in terms of grooming One thing would like to recommend that Organisation should encourage for further education with more benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intelenet Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Intelenet Global Services with

Intelenet Global Services reviews by popular job title

• Intelenet Global Services
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?