Intelenet Global Services

Clear
3.2Pay & Benefits

Found 335 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,268 reviews

Fun

It's was very fun and good working at this place. Due to certain circumstances I had to quit the job. But always loved the days when I was at IGS. Hoping to rejoin

Pros

Md.

Good canteen goodfum activities

It was a great to work with intelenet. Good work environment. Good training & quality department.There was great HR Team & good security for employees. I would like to work again with same company.

Pros

Free time in activities & canteen

Cons

No long working hrs

Worst place to work

No job security, less pay, arrogant security guards behave like the police. salary comes on 1st working day of the month. I got an increment of 150 rupees. it was like a joke.

Pros

Good for freshers

Cons

rude guards, less pay

Demotivating

Be very careful if one wants to be part of this organisation. You are granted paid leaves but next to impossible to get them approved. Every year there is increment process just like any other company but other companies genuinely give you increment but with intelenet my salary was reduced from what was promised on the offer letter.

Pros

Weekend off

Cons

Long hours and unable to take leaves

As it was my first job I would definitely say the best experience for freshers. Lot of learning experiences. Positive work environment with healthy competition.

Pros

Free food, Free transport, Flexible working hours

Fun place but too much work pressure

Targets too much pressure for targets no appraisal Every Friday rnr was fun and good for appreciation but managers are not good not growth for hard working people Ijp are fixed for particular person

Cons

Good

Nice place to work, with No work pressure. Pick up and drop facilities. Good ambience and trainings for employees to uplift and groom their work culture.

Pros

Shift timings

Cons

Salary

Good

Good work culcutre but competition is there...you have to punctual on time...In Bangalore management is good.. salary on time no delay... incentive varies..

Pros

Salary on time and work culture is also good

Cons

Incentive issue you should be punctual on time..

Stressful, fast paced environment and good incentive

I have worked there for about 8 months. Team leader and management was not good , they had put lots of pressure on employees. They gave good incentives. Overall experience was just okay.

Pros

Good incentive

Cons

Lots of pressure

Awesome Management and workspace

The office is too good with there management ways and security. Hr department is always ready to help. Better workspace and caffeteria. Transportation services provided.

Pros

Free lunches

Very bad management

Worst culture.team leaders behave very rudely.mostly higher level employees are uneducated and acts weird .wont get a good pay for your work .There won’t be job security as they will hire us for dome process and jus after training if they don’t have enough projects they will send employees out of the company without paying any salary.We may have to hear uncivilised attitude of many team leaders.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Tedious work

Shows no care about their employee

Will never recommend this company to my friend, shows no care to their employees.. people chose the company as temporary job.. hardly care for careers.. salary is too low and workload is very high.

Salary is very low

Am working this company all facilities is available staff campany policy and security is vary good but employees salary is very low.....................

Good

The job was good. The salary was not upto my experience. The management was also good. I wanted a better position and growth as per the experience I had in the company.

Not so great

The interesting part of the job is the collaborative nature with which the team works. But in terms of compensation, I do not think they are paying up to the mark.

Not bad

Work pressure is more in d organisation and no breaks are allowed on tym..no proper alignments in d cafeteria..no proper leaves are provided as per the consultant requirement.. more partiality on the floor..

Great place

Overall its a Great Place to work with especially my Bosses as they were very helpful in terms of grooming One thing would like to recommend that Organisation should encourage for further education with more benefits

Nice experience

Bit Stressful environment if TL is not supportive. Cross skilling. TL not competitive enough which hampers the growth of the associates. TL needs to be in good books of mgt inorder to avail the prevailing benefits for the team.

A typical day at work

Very nice company and there all senior gave respect all employe and salary gave perfect date..... but all time senior gave presour for over time........

Fun workplace

The company is better for the freshers, who just want to start their life in corporate sector . but in terms of salary the company is little bit low .

A good experience

The day always started with a team briefing which was a positive as the team leader would instruct and guide about the work to be done for the day. As this was a sales job the work pressure was huge. The targets required to achieve for the day was some time unreasonable. The team members and team leaders were supportive and helped each other whenever required. I had to leave this job early as this was a core sales job and I did not want to work in the sales domain. And the salary was always paid on time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intelenet Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Intelenet Global Services with