Intellect Design Arena Limited

Intellect Design Arena Limited Employee Reviews

Not bad

Overall good experience to work at Intellect. I learned a lot in terms of technology-wise. Compensation is very low and work pressure is moderate. It all depends upon the project.

Helped me in learning new technologies

- I have got to learn a lot from here. Company provides training sessions on new technologies or new project.- Work environment is good.- lots of beneficial policies.

Cons

I can't think of any.

An organization that helps you with self-progress

- A work friendly environment.- Develop your knowledge and skills with a chance to work on the latest cutting-edge technologies.- Open door policies & transparent culture.- Overall a great experience.

Cons

Need to improve on canteen facilities.

Feeling blessed to work

Co-workers are too supportive and HR and higher Management are very cooperative and easily approachable. Creative and motivated management that inspires us every day. Overall it gives a huge scope for good career and professional growth.

Cons

Nothing to mention here.

Recommended workplace for experienced

They provide a perfect platform for the quality analyst to learn and grow. Everyone in the company is bright and experienced in their respective fields. Employees Get to work with the experts where they get hands-on experience in the projects.

Cons

Sometimes there is stress because of project deadlines.

Relaxed work-environment

My overall experience working with this company was nice. I have got multiple opportunities where I came across many challenges while handling newer projects. I learned a lot.

Cons

sometimes fast paced environment

Feels nice to be a part of this company

The management team is very supportive and encouraging. The work environment is very empowering without any stress at work. They have an open culture, everyone is easily approachable and ready to solve problem.

Cons

Sometimes food quality monitoring is needed.

Nice workplace for freshers

The company has a good work culture. The HR policies are good. Also, the management team is very much transparent & easily approachable and cooperative. Workload is equally distributed hence no stress.

Cons

No cons right now to mention here

Fun place to work

Fun place to work and a promising one to build a career. Very knowledgeable people in teams and there is a lot to learn from them. If you’re willing to work hard and eager to learn new technologies then it is truly an amazing place to work.

Cons

Work becomes monotonous at times

Good company for dedicated people

This company provides numerous growth opportunities for all its employees and encourages them. They have an open work culture. I got to learn lots of things in my work profile. It would be the best company for an aspirant who wishes to grow in a poised environment.

Cons

Need to change some processes.

Wonderful company

i) Excellent scope for fresher.ii) Lots of opportunities based on knowledge.iii) Friendly and calm environment to work.iv) Some HR policies are quite employee-friendly.

Cons

I haven't found anything yet.

Employee-friendly work environment

The work environment is friendly and pleasant. It is calm and stress-free. Employees are very polite and good. There is no hierarchy based aura and everybody talks to each other without hesitation. Higher management is easily approachable.

Cons

According to me, basic facilities need to be improved.

Really a nice place to work

Being a software engineer, I used to work on high priority projects by using the new cutting edge technologies. At Intellect, I got to learn new and explore many things that laid a huge impact on my professional as well as personal life, which made me more confident. Thank you.

Cons

No cons, keep up the good work

Company with many offers

The company is providing many facilities such as work from home, employee engagement activities (brain games, meditation, and sports activities), etc. It follows open door policy and maintains transparency. Hard work is valued here.

Cons

Honestly, great work environment. So, no cons for me.

Positive work culture

The workplace is very much positive. The pressure-free environment is very helpful for us to focus and deliver good work. The employee engagement activity is also one reason for lively environment.

Cons

It becomes difficult to handle workload sometimes due to too much work.

A good learning curve for me

A good company with a lot of career opportunities. The friendly nature of managers and supportive coworkers makes the work atmosphere fun and loving. They have the latest tools & technology, which adds an advantage for freshers who have that chance to work on such new technologies.

Down-to-earth leadership

The leaders in the company have down-to-earth and understanding nature. They are easy to approach and open to us for listening any queries or doubts. They are quite professional and quick to solve the issues.

Cons

Ignoring small things, rest all is good.

Company for enhancing core skillsets

With my experience I can tell you that this company is good for those who want to upgrade their core skills. There are many experienced professional who will provide guidance. It has offered me a competent learning space.

Cons

Need to have flexible work hours.

Good workplace for software developers

The company has a great work-life balance and a good working culture. You get a chance to utilize your creativity to resolve many complex issues. One gets continuous opportunities to learn and improve. Thanks to the flexibility on offer.

Correct place for upskilling

If you are person who wants to acquire new skills then you are at correct place. In this company you will be trained to work on different technologies, techniques and tools. You will get plenty of opportunities to correct yourself and can build your career.

Cons

leaves policies needs to be work on

Open door policy is there

The good thing which I also like about the company is that it follows open door policy. The open door policy offers many advantages to the employees. From my experience, I can say it makes our work easy and faster. Approachability becomes easier. It is like maintaining transparency.

Cons

Nothing that important to mention under this section.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intellect Design Arena Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Intellect Design Arena Limited with