Intellipaat Software Solutions

Intellipaat Software Solutions Employee Reviews

India5 reviews

Perfect Career Launch Pad.

This is my first job and I can say that Intellipaat is the best place to start your career. Salary is good. Management and team members all are very supportive. They always ready to help you. Working culture is great. Festivals and birthday celebrations. Whenever you perform well they appreciate your work and also give incentives. From the learning perspective, this is the best place for you.

Pros

Gives you the atmosphere for growth and innovation, Happy to be a part of this growing organization, Independence to work, Commitment to excellence, Everyone is quite approachable, Casuals allowed, Management is absolute empathetic.

Cons

nothing as such comes in my mind

Good salary

Work pressure where you need to work all the seven days, and the best part is they provide a very good salary. Management needs to be improved, no employee benefits

Pros

Salary

Cons

7 days work

Intellipaat Software Solutions insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose

Good place to learn & explore for both fresher's & experienced.

I love the work culture at Intellipaat, the employees are friendly, they help others grow. The management is also supportive they understand the individual's need to have work-life balance. Additionally they will provide good salary.

Pros

Good working environment, Best place to learn & explore, Team lead always share the knowledge and very supportive.

Cons

No cons as per my point of view.

Good experience as a fresher

It was good to work in intellipaat. The atmosphere was good. Friendly environment to work. Good organisation to upgrade your skills which when implemented in the future job, can give you an upgrade.

Attractive Salary

Being a fresher was offered good salary which was appreciable but as a trainee much opportunities were not given to explore more.

Pros

Good environment

Cons

Less opportunities to explore

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intellipaat Software Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Intellipaat Software Solutions with

Intellipaat Software Solutions Reviews by Location

Learn about Intellipaat Software Solutions in popular locations

• Intellipaat Software Solutions
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?