Intellipaat

India12 reviews

Clear
2.9Pay & Benefits

Stressed environment

The company is very much employee-friendly. Work environment really good. We are dedicated in building a great environment for everyone where everyone can learn and grow.

Not a company to work for

Although it's a PVT Ltd company but then also it runs like a shop which runs 24*7No work life balance Management aka owners are just to count money even don't have sense of belonging towards employees.Will suck your blood if you are not able to achieve targets.Salary package on offer letter are just to Lure freshers you even won't get 50% of thatHighly unethical and worst organization ever have seen .

Pros

Nothing, but just a good building

Cons

Everything, long working hrs almost 12-14 hrs

December 26, 2022
Will you please share your employee id and name for verification purposes?

Intellipaat is a good option for people who enjoy sales

I personally like the company I am in and the job I am doing as well. The work environment here is also pretty comfortable. People's experience might vary from team to team, but I feel satisfied and happy with the team I am in right now. The managers give a lot of support and opportunity for growth as well.

Work life balance varies from person to person. There are zero benefits in term of keeping the employees happy. There is no job security.

Work life balance varies from person to person. There are zero benefits in term of keeping the employees happy. There is no job security, you can get fired in your last hours of a working day and from next day onwards you don't need to come, this happened with many people. There is no job culture, no entry timing, team leads and director may enter at any time they want.

October 19, 2022
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please share your name and employee id for verification purposes?

web development

By god's grace i think there the working with very fun and they are very kind to communicate each other and carrying each other with very respect manner.

Poor management and very poor HR policies

Not a great place to work Almost everyday you have to go to office. You can make good friends there. No job security . Won't recommend any fresher to join.

Pros

No pros

October 19, 2022

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intellipaat. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Intellipaat with

Intellipaat Reviews by Location

Learn about Intellipaat in popular locations

• Intellipaat
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?