Interarch Building Products Pvt Ltd

Interarch Building Products Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

Good organization

As like other good private organisations,this has same culture. Pay scale is up compared to normal organizations. High time binding is must here for project.

good workplace

every 2nd Saturday holiday. Good place to improve your knowledge like drawing understanding & quality methods. Management is average. good workplace culture. Sunday also QC engineer have to work. Friends.

Good exposure

Working at these company is great experience. Nice learning experience for Freshers Good Exposure A lot to learn Expenses are not so good. Very less chances of growth

Interarch Building Products

Work culture for project person is average here although salary structure is too good compare to other companies. Staff behavior is good towards their colleague but can't expect job security as like other pvt companies.

Pros

salary on time

Cons

no hometown advantage

Productive and good exposure

It was good working there. Good learning about the working of a manufacturing company.I got experience of working on SAP R3 and also have equal importance to sports activities.

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

Less amount of young people

Productive, Much things to learn & Grow

* Good Company in regards to working style & environment. * Supportive Seniors & Colleagues. * Inter Departmental Co-ordination regarding a work is very good.

Work and life are not balance. employee should work 7 days in a week

Work and life are not balance. employee should work 7 days in a week, management is very very poor and personally i hate job culture.there would be no perks or extra pay for overtime , every one is stealing money from TA DA, I hate the culture.

Office work and custmer handling

Possess skills in office productivity tools and customer handing early Good at learning new concepts quickly Working well sundar pressure. Teem work easely .

Project Manager

When i joined in Interarch, i am not aware of metal roofing and wall cladding, Proper Training given to me about the products and system of installation I have enjoyed while working with proper safety @ height Major customer like Hyundai motors

Learning and Chances to grow

The company gives you ample opportunity to learn and grow and to prove your worth. You are given free hand to execute your profile provided you meet the KRA objectives and deliverables as per your job description

Pros

Management gives you freedom to work, HOD can make decision on behalf of their department employees

Cons

No medical cover

Good performance overall

* Joined in INTERARCH as Senior Engineer - Projects on November 2014. * INTERARCH have strong basement in Project planning,execution,Design& Marketing. * I had handled many projects at a time.There had Junior Engineers for me in each projects, i have to co-ordinate them all in day by day implementation of projects & to sort out technical issues. * My reporting person were General Manager and Vice president.my Duties were, - the follow up and completion of project targets as per committed schedule -,meeting with client twice in a week to know feedback and to achieve their satisfactory level, -co-ordination with other departments like Planning, Design, Quality, Safety and Marketing, - Solve the technical issues what we facing at the time of execution by discussing with design department. - Maintain proper communication with customer and my reporting persons everyday through Email by highlighting site issues and Daily Progress Reports .

discipline environment of work with lots of learning day to day.over all good experience.supportive seniors and colleagues during tenure of work.having capacity to deliver big project in short span of time.

Good company

Good family environment having latest IT Infrastructure.

Pros

free lunches, tea, breakfast, medical, bonus, Lta

Cons

6 working days in a week

Experienced

I have 8.6 years of experience in filed of sales & distribution and taxation , logistics, I learn every day something new in same operation with help and support of my co worker in order to complete task of organiszation

Marketing professional with expertise in branding, direct marketing & advertising

Most enjoyable part is going on tour and visiting different places & meeting different kind of people. Coworkers are very supportive. Management was supportive both in personal & professional life.

Pros

Timely refund of tour bills

Cons

Lesser holidays

Job experiences

Here there is a scope to learn new things to perform our duties in more effective manner

Traditinal working Culture

no innovations and less opportunities of knowledge & innovations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interarch Building Products Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Interarch Building Products Pvt Ltd with