International School of Business & Media

International School of Business & Media Employee Reviews

good company, less benefits, good culture, learned a lot from the professors. thank you for opportunity. not a very stable job. stressful . wonderful campus
It was a part-time contractual position. I taught Print Media and Public Relations to MBA students during my semesters and was paid well on an hourly basis.
Good working environment. ISB&M has best working culture and I learned lot of the techniques for management development program and attended lot of leadership techniques.
Pros
Other allowances
Cons
Good working environment
Healthy workplace got an opportunity to learn new challenging things .Independent decision making authority was given . Good team work and cooperation from colleagues.
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Very good Institute. The basic work is to build the career of new graduate students. We work together as a team from all the departments. All the co-workers are helping what they can. Keeping view the above facts the life is very smooth. The most enjoyable part of the job is when we interacting with new batch of students, faculties and other new enrolled persons.
Pros
The institute is providing free mobile services & pick & drop facilities
Cons
Coordinating for outbound etc
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at International School of Business & Media?