Internshala

Internshala Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace

My role was of campus ambassador who has to give their honest opinions about the importance of courses to take upon to improve there resumes and keep up with the fast paced industry.

Pros

Fair treatment

Cons

No cons

nice workplace , lot of things to experience and learn

nice atmosphere, learning Experience, nice Staffgreat infrastructure , nice food , lots of competition , helping people , nice office, problem solving patterns

Pros

Great atmosphere

Cons

Much Competition

Nice experience

It was wonderful working with them. I was a one day intern over there. All team members are young and cheerful. Full of energy and very friendly. Overall it's a very cool startup to work with

Pros

Friendly work environment

Cons

nothing as such

productive and fun work experience

Average Management

Queries are not solved on time. Also, they don't do a fair assessment of the student partners based on the work they do. They also don't reply to the mails sent.

The work culture is great in Internshala and would like to recommend to everyone who is looking for work from home

Great place for working as You don't need yo go anywhere just sit in your home and start working, You get a very favourable working environment and flexible working hours.

Very good

Very good and work culture is awesome. Only young people work there and more innovative ideas bloom. Friendly and helping employers. All employers are very much talented young people

Its amazing experience

It was great experience with internshala they provide many interesting task like create a video for foodie upload pic of other who watching the movies

For students its good to have some experience

For students its good to have some experience. And its a good platform to breal the hesitation and start being serious about life goals so go for it...

productive and flexible working hours

i learned the skill of communications and marketing from them. i was able to analyze what people required and how to effectively serve them to reach client satisfation.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Internshala?

productive and fun

i joined as an internshala student partner being an inter assisting in sales of training , enrolling students into the internshala portal and delivering talks regarding internshala internships and how the process works. my period of internship was competitive and fun at the same time. enjoyed my time

it was good and learned so many things

The work i did as an intern is to manage events and conducting seminars.The main and interesting thing is interacting with students and clarifying their doubts about getting an internship etc..To be frank, i enjoyed working with Internshala.

exposure

A good start for an exposure. I got to learn many things especially time management and workplace environment. I think a good resume and proper skills can land you in a good internship at internshala.

Great experience with them

Continued for two consecutive sessions (3+6 months). Tasks were well defined and easy. Management and coordination was well developed. They understand the working style of students very professionally.

Intresting Platform.

Internshala helped me a lot in order to improve my communication skills and i use to have face to face interaction with a huge community on my campus. I had also hosted Internshala classroom talk.

It was fun working with Internshala, they have a really good work culture.

It was fun working with Internshala, they have a really good work culture. They were weekly tasks that were given to us and these tasks were not that difficult. As i said Internshala is a really good platform.

Fun and understanding work culture

You are given a lot of responsibilities and have ample of opportunities to learn on the go. There are regular team-building activities and the management is unbiased and treats everyone equally. You will find some great minds to learn and work with.

A good learning experience

Internshala Student Partner 8.0. My major role was to promote the idea of Internships to the Students and connect them to various programs at Internshala.

This helped me to gain experience and learn some new skills along with earning little money with studies. It helped me to improve my communication skills and gain proficiency in speaking.

Balanced culture

I really enjoyed working in Internshala and all my seniors and other members were very cooperative and helped me in problems and grow as a team .So it made work more easier there and also it was part time work and helped me in exploring and gaining a lot more experience

I was doing my summer internship with Internshala in role of campus ambassador.

I was selected for college ambassador role, with Internshala ISP-14 my role and responsibilities during internship was to promote Internshala among college students to create a good culture of corporate and importance of internship while in college.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Internshala. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Internshala with