Internshala

Internshala Employee Reviews

India42 reviews

internshipstudentexperienceworkingworkgreatgoodpeople

Great place to start your career with talented people from whom you can learn a lot.

It's an excellent place to start your career. You'll meet many talented folks who are always there to help. If you know your job, it would be easy for you however when moving up the ladder, mentorship and learning are not much which can prove to be a hindrance to your growth. The upper management is always reachable but some business decisions are not transparent. And yeah the number of leaves in a month is not just bound to 3 or 4. You can take any number of leaves given you are willing to take ownership of your work and delivering timely results.

Pros

Good people, Work-life balance, Leave policy

Cons

Compensation and benefits, Poor mentorship at senior roles

average course site

average course site, nothing much improved or upto the mark honestly , you can work and study from a better place for free and much better collaborative environment

Internshala insights

• Support from manager
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Trust in colleagues

Productive and fun workplace

I learned a whole bunch of things from the company and they are very helpful towards students who want start their career and start being independent. Thank you so much Internshala.

Pros

Work-life balance

Quite interesting and learning process

I loved over-all experience in internshala.All other employees are very calm and always there for help. I also recommend to use internshala if you are students and buy some amazing courses there.

Productive and fun workplace

My role was of campus ambassador who has to give their honest opinions about the importance of courses to take upon to improve there resumes and keep up with the fast paced industry.

Pros

Fair treatment

Cons

No cons

nice workplace , lot of things to experience and learn

nice atmosphere, learning Experience, nice Staffgreat infrastructure , nice food , lots of competition , helping people , nice office, problem solving patterns

Pros

Great atmosphere

Cons

Much Competition

Nice experience

It was wonderful working with them. I was a one day intern over there. All team members are young and cheerful. Full of energy and very friendly. Overall it's a very cool startup to work with

Pros

Friendly work environment

Cons

nothing as such

productive and fun work experience

Average Management

Queries are not solved on time. Also, they don't do a fair assessment of the student partners based on the work they do. They also don't reply to the mails sent.

The work culture is great in Internshala and would like to recommend to everyone who is looking for work from home

Great place for working as You don't need yo go anywhere just sit in your home and start working, You get a very favourable working environment and flexible working hours.

Very good

Very good and work culture is awesome. Only young people work there and more innovative ideas bloom. Friendly and helping employers. All employers are very much talented young people

Its amazing experience

It was great experience with internshala they provide many interesting task like create a video for foodie upload pic of other who watching the movies

For students its good to have some experience

For students its good to have some experience. And its a good platform to breal the hesitation and start being serious about life goals so go for it...

productive and flexible working hours

i learned the skill of communications and marketing from them. i was able to analyze what people required and how to effectively serve them to reach client satisfation.

productive and fun

i joined as an internshala student partner being an inter assisting in sales of training , enrolling students into the internshala portal and delivering talks regarding internshala internships and how the process works. my period of internship was competitive and fun at the same time. enjoyed my time

it was good and learned so many things

The work i did as an intern is to manage events and conducting seminars.The main and interesting thing is interacting with students and clarifying their doubts about getting an internship etc..To be frank, i enjoyed working with Internshala.

exposure

A good start for an exposure. I got to learn many things especially time management and workplace environment. I think a good resume and proper skills can land you in a good internship at internshala.

Great experience with them

Continued for two consecutive sessions (3+6 months). Tasks were well defined and easy. Management and coordination was well developed. They understand the working style of students very professionally.

Intresting Platform.

Internshala helped me a lot in order to improve my communication skills and i use to have face to face interaction with a huge community on my campus. I had also hosted Internshala classroom talk.

It was fun working with Internshala, they have a really good work culture.

It was fun working with Internshala, they have a really good work culture. They were weekly tasks that were given to us and these tasks were not that difficult. As i said Internshala is a really good platform.

Fun and understanding work culture

You are given a lot of responsibilities and have ample of opportunities to learn on the go. There are regular team-building activities and the management is unbiased and treats everyone equally. You will find some great minds to learn and work with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Internshala. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Internshala with

• Internshala
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?