Internshala

Internshala Employee Reviews for Ambassador

Ambassador6 reviews
India6 reviews

Very good

Very good and work culture is awesome. Only young people work there and more innovative ideas bloom. Friendly and helping employers. All employers are very much talented young people

Its amazing experience

It was great experience with internshala they provide many interesting task like create a video for foodie upload pic of other who watching the movies

A good learning experience

Internshala Student Partner 8.0. My major role was to promote the idea of Internships to the Students and connect them to various programs at Internshala.

This helped me to gain experience and learn some new skills along with earning little money with studies. It helped me to improve my communication skills and gain proficiency in speaking.

Nice for the Freshers

I get motivated for conducting the seminars and promote people to join the Internshala. I had increased well my professional talking skill and interpersonal skills.

Best place to find internships

Great place for students to seek Internships. Help students for there future. Nice job. I encourge the work. Every one should apply for Internships it's nice way to learn

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Internshala. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Internshala with