Internshala

Internshala Employee Reviews for Partner

Quite interesting and learning process

I loved over-all experience in internshala.All other employees are very calm and always there for help. I also recommend to use internshala if you are students and buy some amazing courses there.

Productive and fun workplace

My role was of campus ambassador who has to give their honest opinions about the importance of courses to take upon to improve there resumes and keep up with the fast paced industry.

Pros

Fair treatment

Cons

No cons

productive and fun work experience

Average Management

Queries are not solved on time. Also, they don't do a fair assessment of the student partners based on the work they do. They also don't reply to the mails sent.

For students its good to have some experience

For students its good to have some experience. And its a good platform to breal the hesitation and start being serious about life goals so go for it...

productive and fun

i joined as an internshala student partner being an inter assisting in sales of training , enrolling students into the internshala portal and delivering talks regarding internshala internships and how the process works. my period of internship was competitive and fun at the same time. enjoyed my time

Intresting Platform.

Internshala helped me a lot in order to improve my communication skills and i use to have face to face interaction with a huge community on my campus. I had also hosted Internshala classroom talk.

It was fun working with Internshala, they have a really good work culture.

It was fun working with Internshala, they have a really good work culture. They were weekly tasks that were given to us and these tasks were not that difficult. As i said Internshala is a really good platform.

Amazing job

Amazing job. I had a great time working from home. It was a great experience. I loved my position and it made me very productive and highly detail oriented.

Good Experience

overall experience was very good. I learn my things from this internship from my time management skills to presentation skills. It was very exciting to work with the educated staff also.

Pros

free lunches

Productive place

Internshala is a student focused organisation which gives student internship opportunities and also learn different specialisation program related to there area of study.

fun place to work

As a student partner, I was just supposed to promote internshala at my campus and carry out workshops,get more students to join internshala on basis of i was given incentives.

Very good learning oppurtunity

I work as a student partner at Internshala. My work includes marketing internshala. To encourage more and more people to take up internships and learn a lot through the process.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Internshala. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Internshala with

• Internshala
  • Partner
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?