Internshala

Internshala Culture reviews

India39 reviews

Clear

Quite interesting and learning process

I loved over-all experience in internshala.All other employees are very calm and always there for help. I also recommend to use internshala if you are students and buy some amazing courses there.

Cons

nice workplace , lot of things to experience and learn

nice atmosphere, learning Experience, nice Staffgreat infrastructure , nice food , lots of competition , helping people , nice office, problem solving patterns

Pros

Great atmosphere

Cons

Much Competition

productive and fun work experience

Very good

Very good and work culture is awesome. Only young people work there and more innovative ideas bloom. Friendly and helping employers. All employers are very much talented young people

productive and fun

i joined as an internshala student partner being an inter assisting in sales of training , enrolling students into the internshala portal and delivering talks regarding internshala internships and how the process works. my period of internship was competitive and fun at the same time. enjoyed my time

It was fun working with Internshala, they have a really good work culture.

It was fun working with Internshala, they have a really good work culture. They were weekly tasks that were given to us and these tasks were not that difficult. As i said Internshala is a really good platform.

Fun and understanding work culture

You are given a lot of responsibilities and have ample of opportunities to learn on the go. There are regular team-building activities and the management is unbiased and treats everyone equally. You will find some great minds to learn and work with.

I was doing my summer internship with Internshala in role of campus ambassador.

I was selected for college ambassador role, with Internshala ISP-14 my role and responsibilities during internship was to promote Internshala among college students to create a good culture of corporate and importance of internship while in college.

Amazing job

Amazing job. I had a great time working from home. It was a great experience. I loved my position and it made me very productive and highly detail oriented.

It was fun working with them under the ISP 9 project.

All together it was a great experience working for internshala, which started off with few people has now become a huge organisation which works for the goodwill of students specially.

Pros

Work from home of course

Cons

Not such great rewards

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Internshala?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Internshala. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Internshala with