Internshala

India39 reviews

Clear
3.6Job Security & Advancement

Very good

Very good and work culture is awesome. Only young people work there and more innovative ideas bloom. Friendly and helping employers. All employers are very much talented young people

For students its good to have some experience

For students its good to have some experience. And its a good platform to breal the hesitation and start being serious about life goals so go for it...

exposure

A good start for an exposure. I got to learn many things especially time management and workplace environment. I think a good resume and proper skills can land you in a good internship at internshala.

Fun and understanding work culture

You are given a lot of responsibilities and have ample of opportunities to learn on the go. There are regular team-building activities and the management is unbiased and treats everyone equally. You will find some great minds to learn and work with.

This helped me to gain experience and learn some new skills along with earning little money with studies. It helped me to improve my communication skills and gain proficiency in speaking.

Balanced culture

I really enjoyed working in Internshala and all my seniors and other members were very cooperative and helped me in problems and grow as a team .So it made work more easier there and also it was part time work and helped me in exploring and gaining a lot more experience

LessManagement and no good pocedure to evaluate assignments

It was a work from home job so i can not say anything about company environment. But behaviour of mentors was good. There is no good procedure to evaluate the assignments because if you did not submit the assignment till the specified date then they will send you the solutions irrespective of whether you submit the assignment or not.

Nice for the Freshers

I get motivated for conducting the seminars and promote people to join the Internshala. I had increased well my professional talking skill and interpersonal skills.

Productive work experience

My internship at as a student partner helped me in opening the wide opportunities to my friends as well as others in my society.Internshala also provided trainings which students like me would profit from.

Infrastructure

Civil engineering is one of the prominent career for engineers . In this position you design , develop and oversee construction of many types of building, roadways and infrastructure project in communities. Civil engineers earn high pay and play an important role in community development . However , high pressure projects are common and some civil engineers work over 40 hours a week.

Pros

Design develop roadways infrastructure

Cons

High pressure project

Good Experience

overall experience was very good. I learn my things from this internship from my time management skills to presentation skills. It was very exciting to work with the educated staff also.

Pros

free lunches

Internshala is very well

This is an amazing platform to get a quality pool of candidates in the stipulated timeframe. We have very few digital platforms to source interns round the year, and Internshala is undoubtedly the best amongst all. The Internshala team enabled us to hire the right talent suited for a particular project requirement we had at www.hecmo.com. The quality of applications received was excellent, and the process from the Internshala team very well thought through and executed.

Pros

Cons

Internshala is really amazing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Internshala. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Internshala with