Internshala

Internshala Management reviews

India39 reviews

Clear

exposure

A good start for an exposure. I got to learn many things especially time management and workplace environment. I think a good resume and proper skills can land you in a good internship at internshala.

Great experience with them

Continued for two consecutive sessions (3+6 months). Tasks were well defined and easy. Management and coordination was well developed. They understand the working style of students very professionally.

Fun and understanding work culture

You are given a lot of responsibilities and have ample of opportunities to learn on the go. There are regular team-building activities and the management is unbiased and treats everyone equally. You will find some great minds to learn and work with.

Good Experience

overall experience was very good. I learn my things from this internship from my time management skills to presentation skills. It was very exciting to work with the educated staff also.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Learning with Fun

Internshala is basically confused what it wants from its employee and this causes a lot of chaos. The company lacks structure and hierarchy. Though it's a bunch of amazing people who are actually dedicated but the lack of proper management is reflected.

Pros

Less restriction of holidays and timings

Cons

less compensation and mismanagement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Internshala. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Internshala with