Internshala

Internshala Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

Good Experience

overall experience was very good. I learn my things from this internship from my time management skills to presentation skills. It was very exciting to work with the educated staff also.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Average Management

Queries are not solved on time. Also, they don't do a fair assessment of the student partners based on the work they do. They also don't reply to the mails sent.

The work culture is great in Internshala and would like to recommend to everyone who is looking for work from home

Great place for working as You don't need yo go anywhere just sit in your home and start working, You get a very favourable working environment and flexible working hours.

Fun

Here we can work for any number of hours and the timing is flexible and also very productive and everyone is helpful and there is a learning environment.

Learning with Fun

Internshala is basically confused what it wants from its employee and this causes a lot of chaos. The company lacks structure and hierarchy. Though it's a bunch of amazing people who are actually dedicated but the lack of proper management is reflected.

Pros

Less restriction of holidays and timings

Cons

less compensation and mismanagement

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Internshala?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Internshala. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Internshala with

• Internshala
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?