Interocean Shipping

Interocean Shipping Employee Reviews

India12 reviews

a great workplace to start your career and understand all about shipping

Interocean is one of the best Ship broking organization in India. It not just gives you a complete knowledge of Shipbroking and operations but also gives a starter a platform to gain experience and excel in his/her career path. Ios has long working hours but since shipping worldwide cannot be bound in 9-5 job so the employee needs to be always on its toes with facts. overall great experience working in IOS.

Excellent

Great work cilture, on job training with equal opportunities for all. They offer great salary and incentives. 5 decades old companies with conventional as well as innovative management style.

WORST Experience

I saw all the other reviews and i was laughing like yahoo emoji. This is a company of Manager worshipers. They are Just Passing time which the owner does not know about, because he is too not interested in the future of the company !! The Deserving candidate is not getting the proper hike & they leave the company. Ask the people who left the company !! I worked for 2 years & will not recommend this to anyone in the WORLD. Rest your wish. Salary increment is LESS THAN 10%. The freshers take experience from this company & Kick the managers to find some other job, because managers are illiterate. You may get the feeling that the JOB is secure, BUT with such a less increment you can simply waste years & potential with reaching a hike of 3K every year which is fixed here.

Pros

Nothing in two 2.2 years will let me fill this BOX

Cons

No hikes in proper time, If a hike, not satisfactory !

Great place to work for a first timer

Helpful management. Learnt to be dedicated 100 %. Learning was an important part of the work culture. As a new employee in the working world, the company offered me a great opportunity for a position one that I’ll always be grateful for.

Productive place to work

An operational job, which requires to be fully committed 24/7. Learnt to stay focused and committed to the work. The management was welcoming and a great tutor for a first timer. Every job had a new lesson to teach, new terms to learn, new ways to follow.

Pros

Helpful boss and colleagues

First workplace

with working hours 0930 hrs to 1730 hrs. The work involved back end job like filing and maintaining records of various shipping orders and tracking vessel position on daily basis..

Pros

the salary was good

Cons

nothing much

Fun work place with various captions

I have learned here both export and imports shipments. We will provide a complete information about krishnapatnam port to various principles

Healthy work place, extremely helpful colleagues.

Basically every day at work is a fun time. I learned to be helpful, and giving in your work place. Management is organised most of the time.My co-workers are blessed to have in a first job. The hardest part of my job is i guess the salary. Not at all satisfying.

Pros

colleagues

Cons

salary

• I take responsibility of team`s work & trust myself when I do a job • Extrovert nature & persistence • Dedicated & disciplined.

Handling vessel arrived at the port of Kandla under our agency, Job included all agency work i.e. prepare cargo manifest with EDI system, Filing of IGM with custom, declare the vessel with PCS, Arrival Report, Custom Boarding, Immigration Boarding, PHO Boarding & get NOC from all departments to arrange Port Clearance, file EGM with customs, preparation of SOF/Time sheet & complete all custom as well as port formalities from berthing to sailing of the subject vessel.

A good learning platform

A good learning platform. Professional atmosphere and co-operative team members.

Pros

Indian Company

Cons

Long Working Hours

Busy Team work can do marvel Very cooperative Knowledgeable and cooperative To accomplish a job with minimum flaw Appreciation from all quarters to boost your energy / enthusiasm

great place to be in

work involved working on proforma disbursements accounts. i learned about shipping technicalities like grt ,nrt etc. management was okay and salary was paid on time. my coworkers were very cooperative. there was nothing tough in work apart from checking 2000 mails a day. the most enjoyable part of the work was it was pretty relaxed and there was no pressure.

Pros

relaxed atmosphere

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interocean Shipping. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Interocean Shipping with