Interocean Shipping

Interocean Shipping Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

Healthy work place, extremely helpful colleagues.

Basically every day at work is a fun time. I learned to be helpful, and giving in your work place. Management is organised most of the time.My co-workers are blessed to have in a first job. The hardest part of my job is i guess the salary. Not at all satisfying.

Pros

colleagues

Cons

salary

Excellent

Great work cilture, on job training with equal opportunities for all. They offer great salary and incentives. 5 decades old companies with conventional as well as innovative management style.

WORST Experience

I saw all the other reviews and i was laughing like yahoo emoji. This is a company of Manager worshipers. They are Just Passing time which the owner does not know about, because he is too not interested in the future of the company !! The Deserving candidate is not getting the proper hike & they leave the company. Ask the people who left the company !! I worked for 2 years & will not recommend this to anyone in the WORLD. Rest your wish. Salary increment is LESS THAN 10%. The freshers take experience from this company & Kick the managers to find some other job, because managers are illiterate. You may get the feeling that the JOB is secure, BUT with such a less increment you can simply waste years & potential with reaching a hike of 3K every year which is fixed here.

Pros

Nothing in two 2.2 years will let me fill this BOX

Cons

No hikes in proper time, If a hike, not satisfactory !

First workplace

with working hours 0930 hrs to 1730 hrs. The work involved back end job like filing and maintaining records of various shipping orders and tracking vessel position on daily basis..

Pros

the salary was good

Cons

nothing much

great place to be in

work involved working on proforma disbursements accounts. i learned about shipping technicalities like grt ,nrt etc. management was okay and salary was paid on time. my coworkers were very cooperative. there was nothing tough in work apart from checking 2000 mails a day. the most enjoyable part of the work was it was pretty relaxed and there was no pressure.

Pros

relaxed atmosphere

Jobs at Interocean Shipping