Intex Technologies

Intex Technologies Employee Reviews

India153 reviews

indiatechnologyseniorculturelearnmarketlearningsupportive

Stressful environment and low job security.

It is a typical lala company where one person thinks that he is have all knowledge and other are fools and they have to follow his instructions and if anything goes wrong than he blamed the respective team.

Cons

No medical benefit for employees

Bakbas Burst environment and no job security

If you free then join Intex, other wise do not Change your old organization, There is no job security they can fire in one month one with out region , Intex is like sit and employ are illiterate and darubaj take many from new joiners and never refund the amount

Intex Technologies insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

The work place is good and it is a very target oriented organization.

The work place is good and it is a very target oriented organization. They always think about the growth of the employees. The top management is extremely helpful and the job culture is very good too. For an employee, the work and personal life are extremely balanced.

At Intex, we all look out and help each other as a team. Some of the brightest people and minds work at Intex. I learn a lot every day and not just from my leadership team but from management at all other levels too. Every person is unique in what they bring to the table and there is a general sense of respect for everyone in what they do.

Pros

health insurance

Cons

6 days working

I will surely recommend this place to everyone.

Life always comes full circle and for me, working with Intex was great, which made me come back and work for them again. It in indeed a great thing and I have enjoyed every bit. The work culture is amazing and I will not change that for anyone. I will surely recommend this place to everyone.

Intex is a great place for continuous growth and learning.

. Intex is a great place for continuous growth and learning. They groom us professionally and the experience one gains here is amazing. I look forward to coming to work every day and learning something new.

The team is good, management is great, there is a good work-life balance, teammates are enthusiastic, and every point of view is always appreciated and heard. Intex is truly one of the best examples of what great corporate culture looks like.

Pros

Mediclaim Policy

Cons

6 days working

We learn something new, every day

The company cares for the happiness of every employee, which, in turn, increases the productivity of every employee. Each employee is allowed to rise in their career and learn something new, every day. I am truly blessed to be a part of this amazing work culture!

Pros

flexi leave policy

Cons

6 days working

If you’re willing to learn, then no place is bad for you and your professional growth. The positive work environment and the way your manager and senior management always listens and encourages you is something that I have not experienced anywhere else. The teammates are great and are always supportive and encouraging.

Pros

Mediclaim policy

Cons

GYM Area not available.

A great learning environment,

A great learning environment, challenging projects that allow me to enhance my skills, and an excellent work life balance… What more can one ask for? I am extremely happy with my work, my life, and the way the senior management trusts us and guides us at every step. It is indeed a great thing to be working at a brand like Intex.

Pros

Health Insurance

Intex has given me the wings

Intex has been a sounding board and a spring board to my success, both personal and professional. I have always enjoyed all the tasks that I have been given and fulfilled them to the best of my capabilities. I truly feel that Intex has given me the wings to soar and touch the pinnacles of perfection as and how my work allows me to. I truly feel blessed that I work with this esteemed organization.

Pros

Work From Home

Cons

All Saturday working

I have always enjoyed all the tasks

Pros

flexi leave

Cons

6 days working

It is undoubtedly one of the best places to work.

3. It is truly commendable that each employee is treated like family at Intex and we are given all the tools to make sure our work output maximizes. Whenever we go with our issues to our senior management, they always listen to us calmly and help us come up with a solution. It is undoubtedly one of the best places to work at and I am happy to have been working here for over 3 years now.

Pros

flexi leave

Cons

6 days working

I wuld highly recommend Intex to everyone.

1. When there’s nothing going right in your life, just take a chance and you will see that it all does work out in the end! That’s why I decided to take that job opportunity and let me tell you, this has been one good decision. Intex is like family and I am learning a lot, each day. I wuld highly recommend Intex to everyone.

I would highly recommend Intex to everyone.

When there’s nothing going right in your life, just take a chance and you will see that it all does work out in the end! That’s why I decided to take that job opportunity and let me tell you, this has been one good decision. Intex is like family and I am learning a lot, each day. I would highly recommend Intex to everyone.

There is a good work-life balance

. The team is good, management is great, there is a good work-life balance, teammates are enthusiastic, and every point of view is always appreciated and heard. What else does one want from a company?

Pros

flaxi Leave

Cons

6 days working

Management is fully transparent

It’s been a decade of working with Intex and I feel that there can be no better place to work at. The top management is fully transparent and everything is shared with every employee. Every employee respects the space for their co-workers and helps, whenever possible.

Pros

health insurance

Cons

fixed timings

I feel that this has been one of the best decisions made by me

I have joined here very recently and I feel that this has been one of the best decisions made by me. I enjoy working at Intex and like spending time at office learning new things and understanding my work. I really enjoy the time spent at office. My personal career goals as well as the company’s objectives are met through the work I do and I feel good that I am able to contribute with my work.

I feel that I learn something new

It is not every day that you thank your stars that you get to work at a place like Intex and I feel honoured that I was chosen to work here. The management and my fellow colleagues are very helpful and cooperative. Daily, I feel that I learn something new and also on how to maintain my personal work-life balance.

Ample opportunities to grow

Intex has given me ample opportunities to grow and I feel great that I got a chance to work here. I am learning a lot of new things and gaining new insights from both my work as well as my seniors. I feel privileged to be able to work under some of the best names in this industry. It has given me immense growth and power and I feel great to be able to call Intex as my work space.

Pros

health insurance

Cons

paid parking

Colleagues are very supportive

Intex is a great place to work at. I enjoy the time spent here and having been here for almost 3 years now is a great thing. I have made a few mistakes, learnt a lot from my seniors, and spent some good time here. The work atmosphere is very positive, my colleagues are very supportive, and overall, I am able to maintain a healthy work-life balance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intex Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Intex Technologies with