Invesco

Invesco Employee Reviews

I enjoyed working for Invesco. I had gained good knowledge and even management encourages you for career advancement. It has a good work life balance.
Good benefitsNice salary, bonus and hikesOld technologiesNothing new to learnGood teamWork from home,...,................ .......................
Very good work environment..I learned many things here.the work environment n culture are phenomenal. The employees safety is first in invesco.so much learning from this company.Happy to be a part of this company.
Invesco has been a turning point for my career. I faced new challenges, worked in many projects, managing teams, multi tasking, delegation, onsite visits and calls. Coordination between various teams etc. Controls for various activities.
Pros
Staff is friendly and Humble, competitive pay structure
Cons
Na
Invesco gives a good insight on real estate experience. However. Not all are good at every place but than cons pros dominate the play. Pay could be given as per market standards for the employees.
Invesco is good financial company. it is one of the leading company in the financial market. The company provides good package and other extra benefits compare to other companies.
Pros
One time cab Facility and shift allowance
Very good project,great environment in surrounding,we would have a enjoyed in work place also.Team members are very helpful in this project. This is my first Project
Everything is good over here. Package also will be provided as oer the market standards and work life balance also good here. Nothing much to explore as of now
One can easily take out time for the family. by no time you are over pressured. Good compensation, nice culture and Adapting people. Go for it and you will feel it.
Good culture with freindly management. Invesco gave me a platform to explored many things and improved my skill set. Invesco is a best place for Work-life balance.
Excellent place to work. No stress on employees.management is good. Proper identification of hardwork and performance based appraisal. Work is properly divided.
Pros
Peaceful work atmosphere
Cons
Cab facility not available.
Its a very good organization to work. The company tries to embrace new technologies from time to time. The technology plays a key role in facilitating product sales and development
Invesco is a good company to work with. I joined Invesco as a fresher, worked as a software engineer for 3 years and business Analyst for 2 years.I learned a lot while I work there.
There is lot of scope to learn new technologies and adept them. A typical day in the Infrastructure team does have Backups. Storage and Troubleshooting unix related issues.
This was my first company and I hardly had any work load or learnt any new things which add to my work-burden or skill enhancement. But in personal front i learnt many things
I have worked at Invesco full-time for more than 3 years and 8 months. It is a great company to work with Invesco. They offer good benefits and great learning opportunities. You can maintain good work-life balance.
Pros
Salary, Perks, Culture many more
Cons
I have not find any
I have been working at Invesco full-time Pros Awesome work culture and best to learn Salary and basic facilities, so many initiatives to keep employees engaged Cons Not many onsite opportunities or travels.
It was a value creating experience go work in the company. The work environment and culture was conducive to growth and further learning. the senior management was supportive .
Pros
Good Senior Management Team
Working at Invesco would be a great opportunity. Work life balance is very good. People can learn lot of things. Great place to work by an women. Management will give you an opportunity to explore new things.
Invesco is a great company to work, however the Management here behaves as Dictators. In particular with GBS - Finance It is now nothing but a "GOOD BOSS SERVICE".
Pros
Culture and Work life Balance
Cons
Company is very good at understanding the needs of the employees and managers are very supportive. Provides a good work life balance and cool place to work.
  1. Employee Reviews