Investors Clinic

Investors Clinic Employee Reviews

Best place if want to good incentives

Good company, it's a hard core sales job , based on incentives , if you like challenges in your life , if no booking confirme no salary will be given in IC.

Pros

Best for incentive based working

Cons

No booking no payment

Abt work culture in company

Zero in every thing only high level people it's a family oriented company only family is getting profit out of it hard workers and professional only work and getting zero from there it's really disgusting

The whole office is like a fish market

The company simply have no ethics, the management is very partial ...some people doing well with their respective teams only because of they use to exchange their business from here and there

Pros

Free lunches, Training and motivational sessions

Cons

Salary timings, poor lead generation, management is not supportive

Well organization

Awesome place for work Learning place, I learned a lot by working here My life style has changed and people working here are very supportive. Here are the problems of salary only and some are very good.

Bogus company without ethics

This company is making fool to their clients , or strate away you can say that they are phishing clients for dumped project. They are not paying salary in your bank accounts they are providing salary in cash. You have to wait for 26 more days after a month to get your salary.

Average

Investors clinic is one of the best company to learn real estate. But it does not have an employee friendly environment because of the pressure and the unnecessary stress on the employee.

It's a great place to work

I had started my career from this company .I have learned a lot from this company. It's a great place to work and the founder of this company honey sir and sunny sir both are fabulous leaders.

Strong business acumen with skills to remain on the cutting edge, drive new business through conceptualizing strategies, augmenting & streamlining channel networks and implementing promotion activities for real estate & service.

Nice Staff Support

Good Understanding among collegues and boss. My collegues helps me to fulfill our desired work. And our sales collegue corporated with the backoffice members.

Competitive working culture

Laidback creative environment. Inclusive diverse environment worked with many talented individuals. Lots of projects and communication globally. Monthly work fair showcasing employees newly developing product and launches of personal developed products. Fun and interesting people to work and collaborate with.

Uproductive, Bootlicking is all you need

Employee referral jobs, total anarchy, no business module or anything, just showbiz that too without business, no salary payments even if you continue performing, if you're lucky , you might get a month or two's salary otherwise no salary culture.Just ensure you get them enough cash in unfair dealings so that they ADJUST your salary from your business. Leave the future, present and past themselves are sheer dark here. Top management just has to get their share of theft.

If you are getting better opportunities try there

My review for this company is good for nothing if you will kill your self for this you will not get any thing only few people are getting profit out of it

Productive Environment

Very good company and good work-life balance and ample opportunities they don't let u sit on the bench you will find an opportunity immediately. Great place to start your career

Pros

Good place to learn and good company

Cons

No cons for the company

Great Learning and workplace

Rights to individuals Work life balance Diversity is embraced Difference of opinion & suggestions are welcome. Work-life balance is maintained. Work flexibility is great. They are a lot of effort to train and upskill resources especially enablement of women in technology

Pros

Good company to learn and grow your career

Cons

No cons to complain about

Job related

Not bad but not better salary given on time Or they do not provide any medical or any other facilities of employees. Only ask for revenue so it's Very difficult to survive there

Productive and fun workplace

highly motivating mentors skilled professionals friendly environment great incentives in sales Honey sir is super inspiring great induction programmes

Productive and fun workplace

Extremely motivating, challenging, friendly and inspiring people. Honey Sir is a super person. His aura is highly motivating . I got a very good experience in my career of 5 yrs in IC . It was my first job and I was lucky to be a part of Investors Clinic.

Very bad experience with this company

I'm suggest to no one join this organisation for carrier . This company owner is not take any responsibility like management commitments with employee and customer.

No pressure in sales

It’s a the largest and the number real estate firm in India its has 500+ developer like dlf, supertech, Godrej, Tata etc so company has the good reputation in the market.

Pros

Pressure less

Cons

Salary criteria

Nice Atmosphere

Investors Clinic Provide Best Training for Candidate.. Help for Client Handling, Help for Client Issues Help for Increase Your Knowledge And Investors clinic best Place for Fresher Candidate, Who Wanna Make Carrier in Real Estate.

Pros

Free Evening Snacks

Cons

Duty time is Long

Good company

Its purely a business. So don't take it as a job. However you will encounter challenges in salary hold on non-performance. Regular daily meetings at odd hours get a bit unfair for associates at low salaries.

Pros

Absolutely quality management team

Cons

Just that it a business so don't take it as a job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Investors Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Investors Clinic with