Investors Clinic

Investors Clinic Employee Reviews

Good company, it's a hard core sales job , based on incentives , if you like challenges in your life , if no booking confirme no salary will be given in IC.
Pros
Best for incentive based working
Cons
No booking no payment
Awesome place for work Learning place, I learned a lot by working here My life style has changed and people working here are very supportive. Here are the problems of salary only and some are very good.
This company is making fool to their clients , or strate away you can say that they are phishing clients for dumped project. They are not paying salary in your bank accounts they are providing salary in cash. You have to wait for 26 more days after a month to get your salary.
Investors clinic is one of the best company to learn real estate. But it does not have an employee friendly environment because of the pressure and the unnecessary stress on the employee.
I had started my career from this company .I have learned a lot from this company. It's a great place to work and the founder of this company honey sir and sunny sir both are fabulous leaders.
Strong business acumen with skills to remain on the cutting edge, drive new business through conceptualizing strategies, augmenting & streamlining channel networks and implementing promotion activities for real estate & service.
Good Understanding among collegues and boss. My collegues helps me to fulfill our desired work. And our sales collegue corporated with the backoffice members.
Laidback creative environment. Inclusive diverse environment worked with many talented individuals. Lots of projects and communication globally. Monthly work fair showcasing employees newly developing product and launches of personal developed products. Fun and interesting people to work and collaborate with.
Employee referral jobs, total anarchy, no business module or anything, just showbiz that too without business, no salary payments even if you continue performing, if you're lucky , you might get a month or two's salary otherwise no salary culture.Just ensure you get them enough cash in unfair dealings so that they ADJUST your salary from your business. Leave the future, present and past themselves are sheer dark here. Top management just has to get their share of theft.
My review for this company is good for nothing if you will kill your self for this you will not get any thing only few people are getting profit out of it
Very good company and good work-life balance and ample opportunities they don't let u sit on the bench you will find an opportunity immediately. Great place to start your career
Pros
Good place to learn and good company
Cons
No cons for the company
Rights to individuals Work life balance Diversity is embraced Difference of opinion & suggestions are welcome. Work-life balance is maintained. Work flexibility is great. They are a lot of effort to train and upskill resources especially enablement of women in technology
Pros
Good company to learn and grow your career
Cons
No cons to complain about
Not bad but not better salary given on time Or they do not provide any medical or any other facilities of employees. Only ask for revenue so it's Very difficult to survive there
highly motivating mentors skilled professionals friendly environment great incentives in sales Honey sir is super inspiring great induction programmes
Extremely motivating, challenging, friendly and inspiring people. Honey Sir is a super person. His aura is highly motivating . I got a very good experience in my career of 5 yrs in IC . It was my first job and I was lucky to be a part of Investors Clinic.
I'm suggest to no one join this organisation for carrier . This company owner is not take any responsibility like management commitments with employee and customer.
It’s a the largest and the number real estate firm in India its has 500+ developer like dlf, supertech, Godrej, Tata etc so company has the good reputation in the market.
Pros
Pressure less
Cons
Salary criteria
Investors Clinic Provide Best Training for Candidate.. Help for Client Handling, Help for Client Issues Help for Increase Your Knowledge And Investors clinic best Place for Fresher Candidate, Who Wanna Make Carrier in Real Estate.
Pros
Free Evening Snacks
Cons
Duty time is Long
Its purely a business. So don't take it as a job. However you will encounter challenges in salary hold on non-performance. Regular daily meetings at odd hours get a bit unfair for associates at low salaries.
Pros
Absolutely quality management team
Cons
Just that it a business so don't take it as a job
The company is good for people who really want to gow in Real Estate Industry. But my passion is into traveling, which i wasn't getting there. Infact it became really monotnous for me. I like adventures and i really wanted to grow as a person more than anything else.
Pros
You get to learn a lot
Cons
Salary growth
Best Company to work with due to job security, flexible working hour, work culture and salary benefit is good. You will balance your personal and professional life with, homely environment. Managment cares their each and every employee as a child.
  1. Employee Reviews