Ion Exchange

Ion Exchange Employee Reviews

India125 reviews

Productive and fun work place with excellent training opportunity to grow.

Productive and fun work place with excellent training opportunity to grow. I enjoyed freedom at work and strong support from managers. IEI has strong dealers network to meet variety of industrial experience.

Pros

Free meals when on business trip / field

Cons

Long hours commitments are required to be performing

Good

Good company to learn new technologies and Marketing approach, with diversified products ie Engineering, chemical , Resin and Membranes, there is lot to learn.

Pros

Work culture

Cons

Slow response

It's not a company it's a political hub

The worst culture of in this company, I had never ever seen of any company. There is no job security, if you're a good politician and chatu type of person then this is perfect place for you.

very good company

Good management - very good learning scope for freshers. mixed work culture. Traning's and meeting : many. job security is assured. salary is little low.

Overall Average

Overall Average , business oriented group, for back office and commercially not recommended, hence they have not proper system to operate smoothly entire tasks.

Worst company

There is no work/life balance, duty hours is above 14hrs. Salary credited after 22nd of month. Job security is zero and without proper paper. Management is very poor specially (Eastern region). They will not give any other benefits. Very bad company to work.

Open door policy , you may learn as you can and absorb the skills

Saying above , i will share my experience that i had background of electronic and instrumentation but beside this specialize knowledge , ION Exchange Company have handover other Branch like Mechanical , Civil ,Production , Engineering ,Design to become an all rounder.

Pros

Training, Lunches, Snack Break

Cons

lengthy documentation

The most enjoyable part of the job in this company

I have great experience of ion exchange India LTD. Because this comapny deals with all water treatment plant like water softener and sand filters Ro system products deals domestic and commercial both division and also I have learnt great experience in this trade my job profile is direct deal with his to the customers.

Average

If you going for sales man job then, it is good for you. Don't go for commercial officer or accountnt job as the company is sales oriented company. There is no value for accounts persons this company.

Average

Big name but employees are not treated the way they should. Find some medium scale company rather then falling into this trap. Rest it's upto you people.

I have been working at Ion Exchange India full-time for more than 3 years. good environment. Management is very supportive, Healthy environment, good to start career

Pros

good environment

Cons

less salary

Work Life@Ionexchange

Work culture and work Timeline are good.Management Policies are good. Work load well distributed.Requires Site Travel/visits.inshort Excellent personal and work life balance. No

Pros

Work Environment and Management is the Best.

Cons

Salary growth is the Biggest constraint.

Good Environment to work

Great team Great place to work Less salary Good technical support Good work life balance Leave will be approved No salary deductions Less increment Less salary

a good place to work

At ion exchange I had good experience and little bit of politics and chamchas where there but ok, rather gaining experience I have added some more features to their work

Overall good company

Need some changes like manpower source and every year promotion Style Will al so need to change otherwise new person not stay in this organization Overall good company and product and service

Great Company to work.

Ion Exchage is a great company. I love working here. Working schedule is very flexible, but the only problem with this company is of annual appraisal. It sucks, else I really love to be a part of Ion Exchange India Ltd.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Growth.

It's good platform but personal life is almost equal to zero for Commissioning Engineer

It's good but not satisfactory. Work schedule is too tight no vacation no personal life related to Commissioning Engineer only.zero family life management should think on it.

Cons

No vacation

work place

I learnt lot of things from ion exchange india limited like work,communication skills,trouble shooting,technical knowledge.Job culture was good,but salary only issue.Overall I am very comfort with ion exchange except salary.

Ion Exchange India pioneered water treatment in India and is today the country's premier company in water and environment management, with a strong international presence. Formed in 1964, as a subsidiary of the Permutit About Us of UK, we became a wholly Indian About Us in 1985 when Permutit divested their holding. We currently employ 1,000 people - multi-disciplinary teams of highly experienced professional managers technologists and scientists, supported by a widespread infrastructure in India and abroad.

Pros

Working culture

company behavior found friendly

Planning, initiating, executing and monitoring projects along time, cost, and quality including technical (engineering) and techno-commercial coordination with all stakeholders Implementing project management and updating management on progress & status of project; monitoring project status during the course of periodic project review meetings

work place culture

i got offer from my collage it self .over all experience to ion exchange is fabulous. Management is also good beyond my expectation. i received full support form the employees of organisation.

Pros

providing lunch to head office in any location, accommodation to respected location of company.

Cons

location is outsider form home location .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ion Exchange. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ion Exchange with