IPAC Automation Pvt Ltd

IPAC Automation Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

India7 reviews

Nice improvable experience part of job

Here we enhanced and improved to ourselves what we can do. A part of that company experience is learnable and lots of supporting form my all colleague and my manager are my prime responsibility to handle the projects.

Good

Good work place but not as per my expectations so i leaved it. Also salary is not fairly payed by management. Working hours are more than said. But peoples are good

Very good place for freshers

This was my first job and I learned many things as freshers and people are very good.you will get all the knowledge from experienced people around you.

Productive and fun experience

productive and fun experience culture.We can learn so many thing while working with ipac automation. They will offer you challenging jobs as well as creative job also.

Good work culture

Nice working place. But limitations on salary increments. Not a mnc Only providing manpower to honeywell in pune. Executing small turn key projects. Total employees are more than 100.

Good working culture

IPAC company gives good working culture and provides good knowledge in all PLC'S and DCS systems.and provides wide range of knowledge to learn and to provide the personal as well as company growth

workplace

it is a typical day routine n am enjoyed a lot. Good team work. Learn more things. All employees of company are hardworking n helpful. I enjoy so much.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IPAC Automation Pvt Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IPAC Automation Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

IPAC Automation Pvt Ltd Reviews by Location

Learn about IPAC Automation Pvt Ltd in popular locations

• IPAC Automation Pvt Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?