IQVIA

IQVIA Employee Reviews

India462 reviews

Found 462 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,814 reviews

life depends on different departments and manager..

I was lucky to have helpful colleagues.If you do great work you are definitely rewarded. For freshers it is not good. Working 2-3 years in start up cro and then coming to iqvia is always recommended path to have great career ahead

Good

Good learning and work life balance . Flexibility to work from anywhere . Overall company worth trying for . RNR are good and they give goodies too . Work culture is great

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Good

Satisfactory experience at the company. Good flexibility and wfh. Ample leaves. Relaxed culture and casual dress code. Located in a good location.Overall satisfied

good product based company, yearly hikes 8 -13% , work life balance good.

good product based company, yearly hikes 8 -13% , work life balance good. i didnt get good project, i am from bigdata java back ground but has to work on some tools , management wont agree to move to other projects.

Pros

work life balance, free lunch, working hours, work from home

Cons

i didnt get good project, from bigdata java back ground but has to work on some tools, management wont agree to move to other projects.

Poor work life balance and arrogant management

Poor work life balance, stretching hours and no life. Management is very arrogant with favouritism on top. If you are a new joiners, you will not get any exposure to new tasks. The co workers here take the credit of all the idead, be aware of sharing your idea with anyone.

Too stressful with zero worklife balance

Too stressful with zero worklife balance. Dealing with multiple time zones stretches the sitting time and workload makes the life miserable. My overall experience with firm is bad.

IQVIA is very good for some starting career in CRO in terms of learning and improving their over all skill sets.

PROS:Trainings, learnings, knowledge on process and exposure to all phases of clinical trial.CONS: The pay scale is below CRO standards, long working hours, no work life balance, low annual hikes & monetary benefits.

Pros

Free transport, subsidiary food coupons, Wfh, Health policy

Cons

low salaries, slow growth & recognition

Employee friendly company

I have been working in IQVIA around 2 and half years and I am glad to say that I worked in a tension free environment with support from IQVIA team including my manager.

Pros

Celebrate festival events

Good work life balance

Good work like balance for most people. Specially in gurgaon teams. But clear lack of leadership and motivation. Leadership in Bangalore analytics is poor and very childish.

Great Place to Work

IQVIA, is great company in usage of updated technology.Great Place to work, Good Management. Work life balance will be awesome.My manager always encourages to learn new skills.My team is good team.

Place to learn skill

1.Pay is less no matter which role you belong .2. Work is high ,they pay less . Even Other CRO companies paying much more.3. Super place to learn if you really want to gain for future

Pros

work life balance, Good LM, helpfull people, good food, drop facility

Cons

less pay work more, slow growth

Good Company To Start

After merger of Quintiles and IMS Health, IQVIA has been formed 2 years back.Either IMS or Quinries had not recruited Freshers by campus placement till 2017.IQVIA has started campus hiring this year for 2019 batch students from University Colleges and Tier 1 colleges .IQVIA develops product and offer IT Services to Pharma and life science companies.IQVIA has development centers in Bangalore and Coimbatore.IQVIA has recently started one Development center in Kochi.As Fresher it is good company to start your career.

Productive and knowledge gaining

Productive and knowledge gaining platform and learned many new things encouraging for freshers in IQVIA and help and with team work it was typical day work,helped me time management,work culture is very lively good, I couldn't found any hardest part at company all the time I enjoy and it was enjoyable part of job with my work

Enjoyed working with IQVIA

It is very good place to work. This is a company which provides a stress-less environment to Work. Management was very supportive and achieved a great learning experience.

Knowledge heavy and top quality work to bench mark the industry standards.

I loved working at Quintiles/ IQVIA. Left IQVIA due to personal issues, in the family.Every day starts with a new challenge, 7 years journey passed without and work pressure, as I loving the workload. Every action around you facilitates your work to complete.

Pros

Lot of horizontal movement opportunities

Cons

Culture deteriorated from 5 to 4, out 5 point scale.

Productive and fun environment

Very good place to work.i enjoyed working here the management is so good. You will 3so much exposure towards so many things.best place to work for sure

Pros

Very nice company

Awesome place to work

It's one of the best places I have worked. Though I was there for less than an year I consider that was the best job I ever did.Very nice working environment and working hours friendly managers and colleagues. Only drawback was salary was not so great as compared to what peer companies are paying and also hikes are also very minimal.But I am so eager to work again for this organisation..such a delightful work experience

Pros

Great environment and good working hours .. Excellent work life balance..

Cons

Salary offered appears less than what peer companies pay

Good Place for retirement

In my team there was less work pressure.Flexible timingGood attitude people I was leaving my job, because i was getting bored of work that i was doing.

Pros

Good work life balance

Cons

You need to ask what you want

Good work-life balance, but slow growth

Pros:1. Good work-life balance2. Decent policies Cons:1. Slow growth and salary hike

na

a typical day at work-Goodwhat you learned- BImanagement-Goodworkplace culture- Goodthe hardest part of the job -Nothingthe most enjoyable part of the job

Chilled environment

Company is good in terms of job security .good work life balance and work culture. If you are lucky enough you would find a project with good learning curve.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IQVIA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IQVIA with

• IQVIA
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?