IQVIA

IQVIA Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,903 reviews

Fun work place

Best place for work life balance.but the salary is not up to the market standards and also heard they are not going toGive hike more than 9% for next 2 years

Iqvia is a great company but the ARS program not so much.

Iqvia in my opinion is a great company to work for however the project I was on was a complete disaster. There is no consistency, frequent changes everyday which makes it hard to do your job. No one knows what is going on which causes you to get multiple different answers from people. The pay is terrible & the bonus which they make impossible to get is not even worth it. The work environment is stressful. The only perk was that we get to work from home when there is a Covid case. Outside of that I would NOT recommend anyone for this position.

IQVIA insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Nice place to work - too much turnover lately is shifting things

Ive been through many titles in this company and met only one delusional / toxic boss - that was in consulting. In the functinal groups most management is very competent and supportive. Good worklife ballance, lower pay than other CROs.

ambassador resource scpecialist - aka call center

this place has got to be the worst place i’ve worked at. they always are promising things they never follow through on. people quit left and right but that’s because no one is appreciated. people that don’t do their jobs get a promotion. it’s all about favoritism and if you aren’t in good with certain supervisors then that’s it for you. do not expect anything from this company. especially don’t believe the 3K bonus. they decided last minute to change metrics for this bonus. all in all, it would be an easy job but they have expectations that don’t make any sense and all that you walk into is a hostile environment and pettiness ESPECIALLY from supervisors. you can never give your honest opinion because you’ll be dismissed and nothing changes. i would never suggest for anyone to work here even if they hired you.

Only company I have ever worked for and we got Juneteenth off. They give a lot of holidays off which is great.

Was told when hired I would get a bonus, bonus is dependent on quality scores and they make sure to give you poor scores. The pay is horrible and when the gas prices rose they continued to make us work in the building. Every other week someone was sick with Covid and we got to work from home. The supervisors gossip and have poor communication skills. They do not support their team.

Pros

Feed all thru training everday for a month, lots of holidays off. day after Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Cons

pay rate stinks.

great people and supportive manager. But workload is high.

Managers are very supportive and culture is great. IQIVA provide really great trainings for new hires. However, compensation was not that competitive comparing to other CROs.

I loved my time with IQVIA

I was gutted when this role ended . Fab pay, remote working , I was trusted to do my job , which is rare ! The staff helpline was handy they were a fab team too .

Ambiente internazionale

Azienda molto valida, attenta al dipendente. Benefit e stipendio giusto

Perfect company to jump start your career journey in analytics

If you are looking for a company which has multiple streams for you to grow and has managers who can effectively guide you on this journey, IQVIA is the way to go!

fun workplace

its a good place to work but sometimes worload is not according to u it depend upon project to project but overall the company is good to start with but again you might not get ur desired salary here.

Pros

ree lunch

Cons

low salary

Hacen mucho outsourcing a empleados de paises mas baratos y te sientes un empleado de 2º

Me contrataron para su division de consultoría, tienes un equipo "local" de 3-5 personas pero realmente no trabajas con ellos pues realmente tus jefes y equipo están en Reino Unido, EEUU, Alemania, Suiza.... Paises donde es mucho mas caro contratar a una persona con estas cualidades que necesitan. Lo que hace que no formes parte de la cultura, del equipo, y que las tareas que te asignen pues no sean las mas indicadas, o no esten bien gestionadas. Esta bien para dar un primer paso o si trabajas para equipos alemanes o suizos donde saben cumplir los horarios, y no te quedas a trabajar mas alla de tu horario quitando algun dia. pero si trabajas localmente, entonces echale 14 horas diarias de lunes a jueves y quizas 10 el viernes. esta bien si quieres empezar en consultoria farma y luego pasarte a una farmaceutica y hacer CV.

Pros

seguro medico privado, dia libre por tu cumpleaños, cantina, 5-6 dias libres extra aarte de tus vacaciones para hacer puentes....

Cons

no se te valora, eres un numero mas, no avanzas, no pagan tan bien como deberian y si caes en un mal equipo puedes estar echando 16 horas diarias

Fun place to work and people to work with

This is a company that on wants to work for a very long time as the people are great to work with and in most cases they listen to their employees needs.

iqvia

good company to work with flixible work hours .Also pay wise it is good to work here .You can easily get the option of working from home here and can get the good perks in terms of gifts every year.thus I would recommend to join if someone is looking for all these beenfits ,

Pros

flexible work timings

Cons

none as of now

Stressful and heavy workload

Poor management, fast-paced culture and stressful working environment, no proper guidance by the maangers, employees are overworked and the job is demanding

Excelente compañía para trabajar y crecer

Relación directa con equipo multinacional, agradable, respetuoso, cordial, colaborativo. Los compañeros comparten de buen grado sus conocimientos e información contigo. Te invitan a sesiones de capacitación para que compartas tus experiencias.Celebran Halloween, Navidad y otras fiestas en la oficina y te invitan a participar.Las instalaciones son muy cómodas y cuentan con excelentes recursos.

Pros

Varios beneficios muy por arriba de la ley

Cons

Volumen de trabajo ocasionalmente muy intenso.

Lovely

Really enjoy this job! Flexible hours. Really relaxed and easy. Sad that it’s coming to a end I would love to continue. Overall brilliant cannot complain

Charge de travail élevée et stress ++

Comme plusieurs compagnies qui se disent différentes des autres avec un équilibre travail et vie sociale, ce n'est que de la fumée. Développement des employés n'importe pas, charge de travail élevé et le client doit avoir ce qu'il veut même si la compagnie dit ne plus vouloir de contrat de certains clients. Direction n'écoute pas ses employés.

Pros

Salaire concurrentiel

Cons

Stress ++, direction non à l'écoute des employés

Flexible work space with tons of autonomy and resources.

The culture is great and everyone is super nice! They also pay well. The teams are very inviting and friendly. They provide training and promotions after a year

Pros

competitive salary, unlimited PTO

Cons

CRAs can have demanding metrics if not an FSP

Amazing work atmosphere

I worked at IQVIA for 1.5 years as an intern. Everyone on the team was welcoming and friendly—no problems with other staff or management; also a great place to work and so many opportunities to find your ideal fit in the company.

good

I worked there as an intern for six month with a great team. In conclusion, it is a good company giving your challenging projects to prove your ability.

Not great.

Whatever you do, don’t join the decentralized trials department. Management is deceiving and there are a major lack of resources, and study teams are doing far too much work due to lack of team members and constant turnover. No work/life balance or ability to take time off. Literally had managers who were after me from the get go for no reason, nit-picking and micro-managing every visit or procedure. Have also heard similar from the CRA/monitors. Decent place to get experience at a CRO, but so massive that you are either forgotten or pin-pointed. You can’t win.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IQVIA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IQVIA with