IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED

IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED Reviews

India17 reviews

Productive and learning

Work experience at Ircon was ok. For me it was productive and helps in learning how to work in field. I think Ircon should continue there apprentice program so other aspirant like me can also learn and enhance their knowledge.

Pros

Cons

Sometime

It is very good organization

I have done GET from this company. The senior staff is very good of this company. I they help me to improve my skills and experience about civil engineering. I would like to thank to all my seniors

IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues

Productive and fun filled place to work

A great place to work.A lot of expertise available for guidance and facing challenges come what may is an asset of the workforce.The technicalities are given utmost importance.

All in one

Working culture is typically like PSU which means lethargic work. Sites are on Remote location & very difficult to travel. Working at Site Camp in remote location

Good and upcoming organisation in the construction sector

Pros: Job security, challenging projects to learn a lot Cons: Project Head wields all the power on behalf of the company. HR and admin functions are next to non-existent. Working Culture is less than ideal with hardly leaves approved.

Friendly Environment

Need not to worry about anything except given task. its a public sector company no need to explain anything about this organisation we know IRCON. GM, JGM, PIU, PM, DPM, Manager etc, all are friendly and helpful, Hope I could work in this company as a permanent employee. I'll remember Kundan Sir, Manager/PIU through life such a nice person.

Pros

no worry

Cons

i was contractual

Good work place

If you willing with working construction company or corporate company to learn to who to these company workin then you come to ircon it comapny working is very well and he is a reputated company in construction field in india .

Rotten Top Management

A company with Devils at the top. Highly regressive, unfriendly and anti-employee policies. No focus on employee welfare. No long term perspective of Management as all top bosses come on deputation from Railways and use the place to comfortably park themselves with no real concern for cadres or the Company as their loyalties are elsewhere. The divide between railway and non railway employees is wide and clear. Lot of ad hocism, red tapism and whimsical policies that frustrate an employee. A Company which recruits by befooling people and therefore, has a high attrition rate. No desire or concern to improve anything. Avoid it like a plague at all costs.

Pros

Plenty of Holidays that's about it.

Cons

Everything else, Bad policies, Nothing as Employee Welfare, Eccentric CMD

It is a very big company wich is more productive by each passing day and the work environment in the company is friendly and healthy.

In this company I learned how to comumicate with the works and the management. I learnt how to use the design softwares Project planning was the most important thing that i learnt from this company. The hard part of the job was to maintain the standards of the company that were set really high. Most enjoyable part was you were appreciated on every little thing you did to keep the standards high.

Productive and good place of work

IRCON International Limited is a Government PSU under Ministry of Railway. There are lots of thing that can be learned like Accounting, Tax Compliance, etc.

Productive with good learning Experience

Doing a two months internship in IRCON I got to know that they have a great working environment with puntuality at its peak.Working with them I got to learn various aspects of Civil Engineering in the construction site.

Pros

Good learning exposure

Cons

Tough works

Executive work

I love my work and workplace, I want to be work as very responsible person in construction work as site ENGINEER . I have working experience with highway construction work.

Pros

Free lunch

Good company

1. Career growth 2. Learning & development is less 3. Workplace culture is good 4. Good management 5. Enjoyable job 6. Contractual job 7. Healthy environment

challenging work place

every day it will tipical day for us full of work pressure to achive the targets.every one is good at team work to reach the target and we met every time success.

Pros

free accommodation

Cons

long hours even though sunday

good working culture

Good working place all seniour and juniour staff are very helping nature

Tender Work

Learne dabout the tender work. doing breifing and comparing of the tenders cases. and technician criteria that will it fulfill our requirement.

Place to explore yourself

I had learned a lot from the organisation as its a place to teach each and every aspect of life from professional to personal.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED in popular locations