IRIS Business Services Ltd

IRIS Business Services Ltd Employee Reviews

Comfortable work timing

Comfortable work timing Good seniors to work with no work life balance a lot to know about everything i learned many technologies many challenging work come but due to helping seniors and my hard work i did it.

Relaxed and friendly environment

As I said relax and friendly environment build a confidence in the employee to open up with their actual skills Very nice company I Found to work Managemnt is best no isues

Excellent

Excellent work atmosphere. Friendly colleagues. Good learning atmosphere Challenging work. Manager are friendly and helpful. Less work stress which makes the work a pleasure

Free work environment and

Very good for freshers who can have growth in technical career. Work life balance Good management and cooperative colleagues Fun activities are conducted frequently

Pros

Everything is good

Cons

No as such

Good KPO Work Place

* It's a KPO organisation, good working culture. But the company lost its important oversea client. Due to this the company faced lots of financial loss and started let their employee to leave the job.

Good place to learn

Good place to learn. If you work more you can easily climb the ladder and get more responsibilities. But keep your salary expectations to minimum and employees do not receive any benefits.

Fun at work

The Company has very flat work culture. There is very supportive top management but when come to appraisal there was favoritism manager give high rating to his spoon.

nice and fun place

management is good good working culture its like college environment mostly freshers great place to learn all areas of a small business and growing business

great experience

It is my great pleasure to work here, because of nice management and lot of things to lean every day from top management. i am really having a good time to work here

Pros

good career growth

Cons

nice working culture

Good

we work in general shift. we learned their work ethics. management is average. workplace culture is very good. there is no any hardest part of the job. most enjoyable part is working on software.

Jobs at IRIS Business Services Ltd

See more jobs

A motley crue

If you know how things can get done, then you'd be involved in a lot of projects and products in different streams which is really good because you get a lot of exposure, however it drains you out and moreover working at so many things at the same time you feel you're not getting paid adequately. I have been fortunate to be involved in many projects/products but I've been disappointed in the monetary column.

Pros

Exposure to different projects and people

Great working experience

Great working experience and get chance to learn lot of new technology. Always support young talent and give enough opportunity to grow. Average employee age is very young and feel lot of energy in office

Fun Workplace. Good Informal Culture.

Fun Workplace. Good Informal workplace Culture. Good Learning opportunity. A typical day at work is really nice. This is the best XBRL company in India.

Financial analyst

Hands on experience in documentation, presentation, architecture and strategy of software solutions. Identifying and defining specifications, interaction with technical team for the development cycle. It also involves client interaction for the on time delivery and managing user interface.

Good workplace

Workplace is very comfortable. i have learn lots of things in this company. Project managers are very supportive. but there is no job security in this company.

Good Learning

It was my first job and all my seniors always help me to resolve my queries and work culture was very good. I have also learn new things which had help me in my future.

Good

Learned how to handle work/ task pressure. how to co-ordinate with team members. maintain good relations with Team leader and Managers.

Friendly

IRIS Business Services Limited Company management was awesome. Salary on time , yearly increment , good atmosphere to work. overtime also management gives.I hereby certify that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.

Pros

Free lunches

Good place to learn.

Its sometimes Hectic I learned Patience. Management is good My Co-workers are helpful Its Hard to convince others. I enjoy every part of Admin Job .

Overall Good.

Great Place for a fresher to grow with multiple experiences, Good Admin and Pleasant workplace. Good career opportunity for the IT people. Helpfull Peers and seers. The hardest part of the job was timely deliverable of task which takes time. The most enjoyable part of the job was analysing.

Productive and fun working place

I have more than 5 years of experience as financial analyst in IRIS Business services Ltd. I have learn how to manage team. i am a good tear leader. I have also given training to the new joiners and supervise there work.

Pros

Free launches

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IRIS Business Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IRIS Business Services Ltd with