IRIS Business Services Ltd

IRIS Business Services Ltd Culture reviews

Clear

Good KPO Work Place

* It's a KPO organisation, good working culture. But the company lost its important oversea client. Due to this the company faced lots of financial loss and started let their employee to leave the job.

Fun at work

The Company has very flat work culture. There is very supportive top management but when come to appraisal there was favoritism manager give high rating to his spoon.

nice and fun place

management is good good working culture its like college environment mostly freshers great place to learn all areas of a small business and growing business

great experience

It is my great pleasure to work here, because of nice management and lot of things to lean every day from top management. i am really having a good time to work here

Pros

good career growth

Cons

nice working culture

Good

we work in general shift. we learned their work ethics. management is average. workplace culture is very good. there is no any hardest part of the job. most enjoyable part is working on software.

Fun Workplace. Good Informal Culture.

Fun Workplace. Good Informal workplace Culture. Good Learning opportunity. A typical day at work is really nice. This is the best XBRL company in India.

Good Learning

It was my first job and all my seniors always help me to resolve my queries and work culture was very good. I have also learn new things which had help me in my future.

Good

Learned how to handle work/ task pressure. how to co-ordinate with team members. maintain good relations with Team leader and Managers.

Good place to learn.

Its sometimes Hectic I learned Patience. Management is good My Co-workers are helpful Its Hard to convince others. I enjoy every part of Admin Job .

Overall Good.

Great Place for a fresher to grow with multiple experiences, Good Admin and Pleasant workplace. Good career opportunity for the IT people. Helpfull Peers and seers. The hardest part of the job was timely deliverable of task which takes time. The most enjoyable part of the job was analysing.

Jobs at IRIS Business Services Ltd

See more jobs

Workpalce

The work palce was awesome i enjoyed very much in IRIS. There is a lots of pressure in work and had to be complete before given target time. I have learned team management and how to classified our work to meet target. The management was poor so there is no manage at all in upper level. I got some of my very best persons in my life in IRIS. The hardest part of the job was to meet target in very less time. To enjoy with friends in office after office work time is the most enjoyable part of the job.

Productive and fun work place

1. Working atmosphere was very good 2. Seniors were very supportive 3. Team efforts plays very important role here. 4. Staff full of youths, lively n energetic atmosphere

A very useful and something new to learn which is not as much known in India ie. XBRL

A very friendly and competitive working environment. Being my first job, was able to learn a lot. I was able to learn team work, became more flexible.

nice place to take responsibilities

nice place to work, hotel located in the heart of the city. all the staff was very friendly.

Good

Good work culture. Good environment for working. Good helping people to learn something, I learn very useful things from this company. Hardest part of the job is when i struggle in starting to learn some new things.

Good to work

Good Work Culture. co-workers are very helpful. Management is good.

Good company to work with

Learned a lot from my seniors. Flexible working environment.

positive and fun at workplace

Supportive seniors and subordinates, Good management team, Handling a team

IRIS is really great company there is entertainment and fun with work

I had a great experience to work with IRIS and all the colleagues are very cooperative.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IRIS Business Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IRIS Business Services Ltd with