IRIS Business Services Ltd

IRIS Business Services Ltd Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.2Job Security & Advancement

Good KPO Work Place

* It's a KPO organisation, good working culture. But the company lost its important oversea client. Due to this the company faced lots of financial loss and started let their employee to leave the job.

Relaxed and friendly environment

As I said relax and friendly environment build a confidence in the employee to open up with their actual skills Very nice company I Found to work Managemnt is best no isues

Free work environment and

Very good for freshers who can have growth in technical career. Work life balance Good management and cooperative colleagues Fun activities are conducted frequently

Pros

Everything is good

Cons

No as such

Good place to learn

Good place to learn. If you work more you can easily climb the ladder and get more responsibilities. But keep your salary expectations to minimum and employees do not receive any benefits.

great experience

It is my great pleasure to work here, because of nice management and lot of things to lean every day from top management. i am really having a good time to work here

Pros

good career growth

Cons

nice working culture

Great working experience

Great working experience and get chance to learn lot of new technology. Always support young talent and give enough opportunity to grow. Average employee age is very young and feel lot of energy in office

Fun Workplace. Good Informal Culture.

Fun Workplace. Good Informal workplace Culture. Good Learning opportunity. A typical day at work is really nice. This is the best XBRL company in India.

Good workplace

Workplace is very comfortable. i have learn lots of things in this company. Project managers are very supportive. but there is no job security in this company.

Good Learning

It was my first job and all my seniors always help me to resolve my queries and work culture was very good. I have also learn new things which had help me in my future.

Friendly

IRIS Business Services Limited Company management was awesome. Salary on time , yearly increment , good atmosphere to work. overtime also management gives.I hereby certify that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.

Pros

Free lunches

Jobs at IRIS Business Services Ltd

See more jobs

Overall Good.

Great Place for a fresher to grow with multiple experiences, Good Admin and Pleasant workplace. Good career opportunity for the IT people. Helpfull Peers and seers. The hardest part of the job was timely deliverable of task which takes time. The most enjoyable part of the job was analysing.

Casual office in terms of dress and colleagues but stressful work environment

Casual office in terms of dress and colleagues. But stressful work environment, long hours and tough deadlines. Very specific work profile. Not very common in other companies.

Productive and good platform

I learned many new skills and team work. It was a great platform for my initial job career. I am satisfied with the working environment and the experience I gained here. It gave me opportunities to explore.

Cons

A very useful and something new to learn which is not as much known in India ie. XBRL

A very friendly and competitive working environment. Being my first job, was able to learn a lot. I was able to learn team work, became more flexible.

Good company to work with

Learned a lot from my seniors. Flexible working environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IRIS Business Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IRIS Business Services Ltd with

• IRIS Business Services Ltd
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?