IRIS Business Services Ltd

IRIS Business Services Ltd Management reviews

Clear

Fun at work

The Company has very flat work culture. There is very supportive top management but when come to appraisal there was favoritism manager give high rating to his spoon.

Free work environment and

Very good for freshers who can have growth in technical career. Work life balance Good management and cooperative colleagues Fun activities are conducted frequently

Pros

Everything is good

Cons

No as such

nice and fun place

management is good good working culture its like college environment mostly freshers great place to learn all areas of a small business and growing business

great experience

It is my great pleasure to work here, because of nice management and lot of things to lean every day from top management. i am really having a good time to work here

Pros

good career growth

Cons

nice working culture

Good

we work in general shift. we learned their work ethics. management is average. workplace culture is very good. there is no any hardest part of the job. most enjoyable part is working on software.

Friendly

IRIS Business Services Limited Company management was awesome. Salary on time , yearly increment , good atmosphere to work. overtime also management gives.I hereby certify that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.

Pros

Free lunches

Good place to learn.

Its sometimes Hectic I learned Patience. Management is good My Co-workers are helpful Its Hard to convince others. I enjoy every part of Admin Job .

Tough place to Work

The company really needs to work on its long and overstretched working hours.The management is very unsupportive towards its employees with no acknowledgement at all. The company surely needs to change its policies.

Cons

Long working hours

Workpalce

The work palce was awesome i enjoyed very much in IRIS. There is a lots of pressure in work and had to be complete before given target time. I have learned team management and how to classified our work to meet target. The management was poor so there is no manage at all in upper level. I got some of my very best persons in my life in IRIS. The hardest part of the job was to meet target in very less time. To enjoy with friends in office after office work time is the most enjoyable part of the job.

Account Executive

the work experience with this company is very very good all the management team and co-worker are very good.i was learn here SAP Accounting software and MIS

Jobs at IRIS Business Services Ltd

See more jobs

nice experience

1> work on company given tool such Proton, X-Wand Etc. 2> came to know about different tools and process related to XBRL and came different Formulas of Excel. 3> Management is well and good. 4> Co-workers help each other with clarifying doubt and Share their knowledge. 6> Employees take part in Activities like cafe sessions in that session all gather and spend little time singing, dancing etc.

Good

The Company has several years of proven expertise in the financial information management space, providing customized technology solutions for data and content management, for the dissemination of information to investors and stock exchanges, and for effective content management to institutional clients.

Good to work

Good Work Culture. co-workers are very helpful. Management is good.

positive and fun at workplace

Supportive seniors and subordinates, Good management team, Handling a team

Knowledgable

fine I found the management a tough one & do not stick to their promises

Pros

free lunches

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IRIS Business Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IRIS Business Services Ltd with