IRIS Business Services Ltd

IRIS Business Services Ltd Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.4Pay & Benefits

Comfortable work timing

Comfortable work timing Good seniors to work with no work life balance a lot to know about everything i learned many technologies many challenging work come but due to helping seniors and my hard work i did it.

Free work environment and

Very good for freshers who can have growth in technical career. Work life balance Good management and cooperative colleagues Fun activities are conducted frequently

Pros

Everything is good

Cons

No as such

Good KPO Work Place

* It's a KPO organisation, good working culture. But the company lost its important oversea client. Due to this the company faced lots of financial loss and started let their employee to leave the job.

Good place to learn

Good place to learn. If you work more you can easily climb the ladder and get more responsibilities. But keep your salary expectations to minimum and employees do not receive any benefits.

great experience

It is my great pleasure to work here, because of nice management and lot of things to lean every day from top management. i am really having a good time to work here

Pros

good career growth

Cons

nice working culture

Great working experience

Great working experience and get chance to learn lot of new technology. Always support young talent and give enough opportunity to grow. Average employee age is very young and feel lot of energy in office

Fun Workplace. Good Informal Culture.

Fun Workplace. Good Informal workplace Culture. Good Learning opportunity. A typical day at work is really nice. This is the best XBRL company in India.

Good workplace

Workplace is very comfortable. i have learn lots of things in this company. Project managers are very supportive. but there is no job security in this company.

Good Learning

It was my first job and all my seniors always help me to resolve my queries and work culture was very good. I have also learn new things which had help me in my future.

Productive and fun working place

I have more than 5 years of experience as financial analyst in IRIS Business services Ltd. I have learn how to manage team. i am a good tear leader. I have also given training to the new joiners and supervise there work.

Pros

Free launches

Jobs at IRIS Business Services Ltd

See more jobs

Casual office in terms of dress and colleagues but stressful work environment

Casual office in terms of dress and colleagues. But stressful work environment, long hours and tough deadlines. Very specific work profile. Not very common in other companies.

Cooperative and fun

Typical days of works are the peak, i.e. 15 days in 3 months, when workload is huge. In this company i have learned how to manage our work in predefined time, as there is turn around time (TAT) specified for the particular work allocated. Work environment is excellent, co-workers are helpful. The hardest part of job is mapping which we give to builders and QC analyst.

Good

Good work culture. Good environment for working. Good helping people to learn something, I learn very useful things from this company. Hardest part of the job is when i struggle in starting to learn some new things.

IRIS Business Services Limited

It is a Software development companyGood environment for work Very Supportive staff.

Pros

software development

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IRIS Business Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IRIS Business Services Ltd with