ISBM

ISBM Employee Reviews

Working environment is quite friendly, proper training is provided by the management and higher authorities. It offers a good scope to the candidates who wholely desire to work in core sales job.
I had joined in ISBM Bangalore branch as team leader.But I really don't know wethere it's an organization which will allow you to grow because people who are working there will watch videos n hear songs n do work where the tragets are not been done.People who has to support will be on video calls on floor and if u ask any doudtd they will pretend they are very busy but actually they will bring doing nothing
Salary is good when compared to other companies,job stability is not that great b caz teecallers are not stable moreover manager have to work continuously on recruitment as well as target but they support very well
Isbm is a distance learning institute which provide variety of courses to its students . It's a great experience to work with this company . Seniors are very helpful and cooperative.
Got many chances to learn,target and pressure are there in high level. Leave policy is not good. Everything depends on management persons.work atmosphere is good
Good atmosphere to work.pressure of completing task on time.dress casuall Be ontime relaxed and friendly atmosphere .interview as well as joining is immidiate.
ISBM selected me as a Sr. Counsellor, but on document verification day they didn't verified my docs after that gave me date of joining and also told me that i will not get my salary on this month, i will get my salary after two months, ok, , i also accepted that, there i already informed hr that my health is not good may be i will be late but they uncared my said statement and marked me as late. . Ok i accepted that, , but the day after joining i was suffering from 102 fever and on that they there were held some procession on road so i shared my problem with HR but they didn't understand my situation, when i told them that i will carry my medical report next day they told me that you are terminated. ISBM hires too many employees in a week but without giving them any work and any target they terminate them all, , one more thing is there after lunch time all seniors play ludo till 7:30, , they closed to work after 2:00 and starts to play ludo and antakshari. . . Its weird. . . It don't suits to professional offices.
Don't pay proper attention and guidance to the new joining stuffs specially at the grassroot leavel. That is why every month bulk of hiring take place and everyone leaves in 1 or few months.
Cons
As u know that education company is always a good feature and also we can learn daily new think form different types of customer and also we have to convienc the customer for education in our company.
i was too much enjoy in my last job nd environment is too much good over there,and all satff is very co-operative
Pros
yeah we had a party over there.
Cons
8 hours working
Good working atmosphere job role was challenging and the team members were good and supportive the most enjoyable part was sales
Pros
na
Cons
na
The need to increase awareness of the counselling needs of the organization as a profession and as a discipline is very important in industrial psychology to be able to help make travel in each organization to improve employee performance. The implications in this research is a necessity for counselling approaches in solving problems within the organization are very important in increasing job performance of employee. In normal human life, the problem is a common element for all of our work in solving a work-in-organisation.If the problem can be overcome or resolved promptly organizational goals can be achieved successfully and the performance will increase. One of the most effective approaches to solve these problems in an organization is a workplace counselling approach. Numerous studies have been done by other researchers on behavior and profile of these problems but the lack of research on problem-solving approach to workplace counselling of employees in the organization of decentralization is through the observations made in all departments and organizations have placed their trust in the organization's counselling approach is very useful in solve problems to improve the job performance of the workers in producing productivity and organizational objectives.
there is fun as well as work , moreover a fun play and work play activity pattern.
Pros
relaxation in the reporting time in morning
Cons
work pressure sometimes
call to clients in a day and follow up themhw to convinececlientmy co workers are ver helpfull