ISON BPO logo
ISON BPO

ISON BPO Employee Reviews

It is good to work there.

I had good experience and it was fun to work there. But there was a timing issue. Like you have to start from 9 A.M and end it at 9 to 9:30 A.M.... which was too difficult 😒

Average

I am working as a IT Executive from Last 10 month . My Last 10 Month Experience was quit Good . i am learn something new also i get my salary on time but except 2 to 3 month and also i get incentive during lockdown for extra work . But i feel there is no opportunity to grow up your skills in iSON Ranchi and same about destination .

Pros

Team Mate Was Good, No Work Pressure, Salary on time

Cons

Not Learning Facility, Not an Opportunity grow up skills and designation

Stressful

It was very stressful and competitive to work over there and they have no phone policy on floor and even backpack you cannot carry on floor. And if you are not able to work physically or you have an accident they will cut your salary and never give the fix salary they just cut your salary every time no matter how hard you try your best

Cons

I'm gone through to nice days there ..very learned work for myself

I used to work there for 8 hours. During that time I'm running a lot of software together and talking to a lot of peoples on calls.and i learned alot from there.. and nice work culture there

Not fit

Job is good but management is not good. Salary is not good because in Mohali, salary should be minimum 15000. In terms of job security, ison bpo is not recommendable. Instead of these, I learned little about job life.

Pros

Process

Fraud company

This is a big-time fraud company, I have worked with them as a job consultant wherein they pay only when their bulk-hiring is on and once they have done with it they will stop your payment with no reason and they are big-time fraud.

Worst company ive ever work with

Worst work environment i ever worked They didn't provide any facility.even during lockdown they said that "arrange the wifi from your own side and we only can provide pc".and those people who already work from their home they haven't received their salary yet . Such a f******k. Useless management

worst company

They will make us to work more and will pay very less. They do not provide any kind of benefits to its employees. There will not be any kind of increment in the salary.

It is a very bad company in Kochi... Experience from me and my close friends

It is a very bad company. Company is not safe for girls. The team leaders,HR, managers looks only for their profit. Working hours is more than 9hours per day. The girls are not safe in this company atmosphere. Leaves are available only their favorite employees. Salary is not sure in all months. Unnecessary salary cutting is happened and the profit is shared by respective team leaders and managers.

Worst is not enough

As I worked in company we worked for a company in the case when corona disease spreading over the country but the company management doesn’t give a sh**t for that and they just make you feel we will provide you a cab but in the same they just make you fool I recommend you to not to go Ison bpo. Worst management ever.

Call Center Executive

I started as a Calling Overview, ad then shifted as a Call center executive. I am having a quite good experience in communication from here, which obviously help me in other sectors also.

It was an fantastic experience in the ison for me but its not sutable for me on the basis of my financial situations

It was an fantastic experience in the ison for me but its not sutable for me on the basis of my financial situation. But the office structure and the colegs are very friendly towards me as I was an fresher they don't miss d those they just wanna support the new person

Working in Ison Experiences is veruly fun and you get to learn a lot from it.

Ison Experiences gives you alot of opportunities to enhance your skills without any hesitation. Work environment is very good and supportive. Very good company to start off with and also for long term plans.

Everything was really good expect few

Work was good and even the growth , , higlly recomandable job for everyone with experience or without but my only grype towards Ison is the fact they don't pay FNF even after 7 months

Good working atmosphere

The company was good for freshers as well as experience. Good and friendly working atmosphere. Provide so many benefits for the employees. The management team is very helpful.

No limit for attending calls

While u joined as a fresher for voice process the limit is differetn and after that when ur working there is no limit and salary is very less as comared to your hard work and no facilities and no support and growth. They dont increase your salary evng you work for years and no incentives You have to work for free after your login period also

BPO job

My review is low salary issue but job is easy to work. No stress in that job. They improve the quality of service and working structures. Finally I will tell one thing , they told unnecessary words in their employees.

Fun activity is also good

Night shift allovence and cab allowence are not thire and only one way cab and low salary apart from that It was good place to work and utilize our knowledge .

Not good

Not good company, worst company ,no increment in salary,if they no need employees they will only tell us to move out the company, stressful , they have partiality with the employees ,they will be good only with there people's ,for festivals and all they only need there people's ,canteen is not good , daily we got issues regarding cab , no safety for girls at night shift, they will not change the shift timings , always working at same shift .

Cons

Bakwaas bole to totally fake commitment

They aree mannerless they just want to totally waste your whole day and it will take more then 2 days don't want to waste your time here Me and my three friend are leave this company due to low salaary and fake commitment lost your whole day and very long process

Good

I worked as Csr in Ison Bpo Pvt Ltd. It was good experience for me . Hr Management, colleagues, seniors all were very polite and helpful. I felt good .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ISON BPO. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ISON BPO with