Isuzu Motors India Pvt. Ltd

Isuzu Motors India Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

4.2
Work-Life Balance

Productive and fun internship

It was a good internship experience where i made a lot of new people and the team work offered here was very impressive. The plant itself is very big and there are a lot of processes that you can take part in.

Nice to work in isuzu

Need to increase salary of the trainees because now a days cost of living is more. I proud to say that Management is good in helping at any cost. Transportation & food availability is good.

This company is good

Isuzu is good company.lot production only.salary is less.experiance is salary not coming.working person every people good knowledge and working in company.hard working .

Good company

Isuzu motors is a leading auto mobile manufacturer company, i am working 33kv switch yard electrical maintenance , transformer and ht vcb maintenance .

Junior support Engineer

Junior support Engineer in logistics operations Team leadership 5s activities Kaizen Improve my knowledge & gain my growth Iam follow rules and responsibilities

Good company to work with

Job security, excellent environment, lots of opportunity to learn. Lots of benefits like insurance for the whole family, mobile connection, direct reporting to GM and so on.

Super company

Isuzu motors india it's not a company we all are Isuzu family. They provide food, uniform, traveling and bonus gifts on festivals . All the senior employees support all the new employees like a brothers. Once again Thank you for Isuzu motors india

No salary satisfaction

Job type was but no salary satisfaction you don't fell like it is an MNC company and also work culture is not good but you want any on-site opportunity you will get you to Japan.

Good workplace area

No pressures, good learning, very support work people, employees respect, nice food ,most safety, no particularly, work with learn extra curricular activities

Pros

Free lunch, bus

Cons

Health care

good

nice to work in ISUZU motors, I am really enjoying to work here. they are provide the nice working atmosphere and good working culture. the management provides all the workers needs

Good

Work got to be very stressful at times but at the end of the day you just accept it because you know that it's gonna be a little tough since you expect the growth of your career

Vignesh

Most interesting and challenging environment. I have been working since they were Greenfield project and i faced more challenges during their inception.

Pros

Good work exposure

Cons

Nothing to say

A good place to work

As Isuzu has stepped inside India there are many challenges to face.Being a greenfield project there is a lot of new scopes to learn and implement.In overall a good company for an excellent career.

Pros

Good work life balance and the company is committed for employee safety

Cons

Long travel hours

It's very informative and knowledgeable

The learning that I received while on work is something that helps me increase my skill strength and also makes me worth the job profile. The work atmosphere is very good and the team I worked is something I look for everywhere.

Pros

My team

Cons

Work time allotment

Good place to work since it is a Greenfield company in India

1. Excellent work load 2. Time management and project management 3. Good management 4. Co-operative employees 5. Travelling on weekends 6. Travelling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Isuzu Motors India Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3