Isuzu Motors India Pvt. Ltd

Isuzu Motors India Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

It was a good internship experience where i made a lot of new people and the team work offered here was very impressive. The plant itself is very big and there are a lot of processes that you can take part in.
Work got to be very stressful at times but at the end of the day you just accept it because you know that it's gonna be a little tough since you expect the growth of your career
Most interesting and challenging environment. I have been working since they were Greenfield project and i faced more challenges during their inception.
Pros
Good work exposure
Cons
Nothing to say
As Isuzu has stepped inside India there are many challenges to face.Being a greenfield project there is a lot of new scopes to learn and implement.In overall a good company for an excellent career.
Pros
Good work life balance and the company is committed for employee safety
Cons
Long travel hours
The learning that I received while on work is something that helps me increase my skill strength and also makes me worth the job profile. The work atmosphere is very good and the team I worked is something I look for everywhere.
Pros
My team
Cons
Work time allotment
1. Excellent work load 2. Time management and project management 3. Good management 4. Co-operative employees 5. Travelling on weekends 6. Travelling