Isuzu Motors India Pvt. Ltd

Isuzu Motors India Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

It was a good internship experience where i made a lot of new people and the team work offered here was very impressive. The plant itself is very big and there are a lot of processes that you can take part in.
Need to increase salary of the trainees because now a days cost of living is more. I proud to say that Management is good in helping at any cost. Transportation & food availability is good.
Isuzu is good company.lot production only.salary is less.experiance is salary not coming.working person every people good knowledge and working in company.hard working .
Isuzu motors is a leading auto mobile manufacturer company, i am working 33kv switch yard electrical maintenance , transformer and ht vcb maintenance .
Junior support Engineer in logistics operations Team leadership 5s activities Kaizen Improve my knowledge & gain my growth Iam follow rules and responsibilities
Job security, excellent environment, lots of opportunity to learn. Lots of benefits like insurance for the whole family, mobile connection, direct reporting to GM and so on.
Isuzu motors india it's not a company we all are Isuzu family. They provide food, uniform, traveling and bonus gifts on festivals . All the senior employees support all the new employees like a brothers. Once again Thank you for Isuzu motors india
Job type was but no salary satisfaction you don't fell like it is an MNC company and also work culture is not good but you want any on-site opportunity you will get you to Japan.
No pressures, good learning, very support work people, employees respect, nice food ,most safety, no particularly, work with learn extra curricular activities
Pros
Free lunch, bus
Cons
Health care
nice to work in ISUZU motors, I am really enjoying to work here. they are provide the nice working atmosphere and good working culture. the management provides all the workers needs
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Isuzu Motors India Pvt. Ltd?
Work got to be very stressful at times but at the end of the day you just accept it because you know that it's gonna be a little tough since you expect the growth of your career
Most interesting and challenging environment. I have been working since they were Greenfield project and i faced more challenges during their inception.
Pros
Good work exposure
Cons
Nothing to say
As Isuzu has stepped inside India there are many challenges to face.Being a greenfield project there is a lot of new scopes to learn and implement.In overall a good company for an excellent career.
Pros
Good work life balance and the company is committed for employee safety
Cons
Long travel hours
The learning that I received while on work is something that helps me increase my skill strength and also makes me worth the job profile. The work atmosphere is very good and the team I worked is something I look for everywhere.
Pros
My team
Cons
Work time allotment
1. Excellent work load 2. Time management and project management 3. Good management 4. Co-operative employees 5. Travelling on weekends 6. Travelling