Isuzu Motors India Pvt. Ltd

Isuzu Motors India Pvt. Ltd Pay & Benefits reviews

Isuzu is good company.lot production only.salary is less.experiance is salary not coming.working person every people good knowledge and working in company.hard working .
Need to increase salary of the trainees because now a days cost of living is more. I proud to say that Management is good in helping at any cost. Transportation & food availability is good.
Job security, excellent environment, lots of opportunity to learn. Lots of benefits like insurance for the whole family, mobile connection, direct reporting to GM and so on.
Job type was but no salary satisfaction you don't fell like it is an MNC company and also work culture is not good but you want any on-site opportunity you will get you to Japan.
No pressures, good learning, very support work people, employees respect, nice food ,most safety, no particularly, work with learn extra curricular activities
Pros
Free lunch, bus
Cons
Health care
The learning that I received while on work is something that helps me increase my skill strength and also makes me worth the job profile. The work atmosphere is very good and the team I worked is something I look for everywhere.
Pros
My team
Cons
Work time allotment
1. Excellent work load 2. Time management and project management 3. Good management 4. Co-operative employees 5. Travelling on weekends 6. Travelling