IT-SCIENT logo
IT-SCIENT

IT-SCIENT Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Best place to learn and enhance your skills and capabilities under the best guidence

In jamshedpur, IT Scient is one of the emerging company of ITES Domain or US Staffing field. Work environment and team leads and managers having enough knowledge to solve your query.

Worst Company to work at.

this is the worst company of which i was part for 2 months. No facility is provided for Employees. I havn't received salary of 2 months and i was not only the victim, number of people is just undergoes same issue of salary. Make a note that if you are about to leave this company dont inform to anyone because it will lead to make your career at ditch as the manager of this company is cruel and selfish. Join this company at your risk.

Don't join never ever noida branch

1. Company management is very bad ( manager, Company ceo also ) 2. unexpected salary deduction 3. if you are come 1 min late deduct your half salary 4. you have to pay parking 5. you have to pay tea and snacks 6. salary come to late 10th to 20th 7. no pf and other facility

Very good working enviroment

Its a very nice company to work with. very good working enviroment. management is very good. seniors are very helpful as well as friendly. our Boss(manager) of the company is very nice and very friendly with his employees.

Productive and fun workplace

A great place for growth, family oriented , happy environment , always something to learn to build rapport, someone is always available to help you and to answer any questions for your needs

Pros

Great benefits, thorough training and different games available for recreation

Cons

Detail focused if that is something you aren't a fan of, otherwise nothing

sterio type

No standards of professionalism of ethics they maintained as per the corporate does in generally. And CSR was totally fake. -fake seniors. -Blackmailing for rewards. -Random peoples they have hired as senior form different background for IT-recruitment. And that was the most ridiculous thing i hate.

Management was not good.

I m a mechanical engg as well as safety supervisor.I m not intersted on information technology sector.So i want to build the carrier in safety supervisor

Good Work Culture

A best place to work. Employees from all over India gave a good experience with different culture. Healthy atmosphere to learn and develop programming skill.

Pros

good training, good work environment, excellent management

Cons

nothing significant has been found here.

Progressive work environment

Great Place for learning new techs. Wonderful environment to work. In ITScient how much we put the effort that much we can learn. Good salary and job security.

Pros

Great learning experience, Good salary, Job security

Cons

No cons everything is fine here.

A Great Company with Values

Great work place and mentors are helpful. Work culture is nice and you can balance work as well as life. One of the best company to work with. Strong technical team supporting and helping to focus on the vision.

Pros

Great work culture, Excellent training

Cons

There is no cons that i have find.

Work experience in ITScient

Best place to kick start career for freshers. Ample learning opportunities. Better work culture and friendly environment. Good Management. You will get a stable job here without any risk.

Pros

Job security, Ample learning opportunities

Cons

There is no cons that i have find.

Overall Work Experience

One of the best company to work with. You will get a stable job here without any risk. The work environment is employee friendly. Employee policy is very good.

Pros

friendly environment, stable job

Cons

cons are very much negligible

Excellent company to start your career

Itscient is a great place to work at. If you are willing to put in the hard work, it has almost always paid off. Sometimes sooner, sometimes a bit later. But it invariably has paid off in the mid to long term.

Pros

excellent training, job satisfaction

Cons

I've not found any cons

One of the best companies to work for

Typical work hours at office, occasional stressful life. Over the years learn to balance work and personal life. Work culture is great, provides emphasis on ethics and code of conducts. Management is doing a great job It provides essential infrastructure and grooms professionals to adapt to work culture.

Pros

essential infrastructure and grooms professionals, Work culture is great

Cons

individuals are not completely satisfied for various reasons.

One of the good companies to work with

Nice place to work .good management. encouraging managers. good learning curve. Great place for freshet's. Such a great company to work with. Very good workplace, Learned new technologies

Pros

Good working environment and supportive knowledge gains.

Cons

nothing

Productive and Informative Workplace

excellent work culture with knowledge transfer sessions for freshers. Also opportunities to work on various technologies and clients from all over the world is available,

Pros

Extra knowledge transfer seeions for freshers. Very good working environment.

Cons

Only US holidays for night shifts.

A better Place To Work

Hello friends. today I m going to tell you about IT-SCIENT. My elder brother is working in IT-SCIENT since 8 months it’s a best platform to get a start. It’s an IT company which is growing day by day. This company is very famous for their work and staff. Very good working environment for person to work and grow his knowledge and lead the world. As if you join this company you will get many chances to grow up with innovative ideas. The salary for beginners are more than average.

Pros

Good work culture, great management, good learning and recognize our efforts

Cons

yet to find any cons

Best place to start as an IT professional

IT-SCIENT is one of most admired company by an Indians. The reason behind this one why I am saying this because I am working over there for more than one and half years. It's really great journey to me personally, I am really proud to be part of IT-SCIENT for last one and half years. IT-SCIENT will give the solid foundation for their employees. The world class infrastructure obviously makes an employees to give there best. The training over there really awesome. We can learn so many things regarding business. In nutshell it is best place to work.

Pros

Five day work, Job satisfaction, Good working environment, Excellent management

Cons

This company is not in my city

Productive, Life changing

Typical days are days which does not goes your way. Learned alot within 5 years, core recruitment, team handling, team managing, sourcing, skills development,etc Management needs to more responsible and need to be decisive . Work culture is good but skill need to change as per demand. Hardest part of jobs is a time period, it runs very fast. Enjoyable part of a job is when team performs and team is been awarde, achieve target within turn around time, performance,

Pros

residence, lunch

Technical Recruiter

IT-Scient Group is an award-winning organization that is committed to finding the best professional talent to meet your IT & Engineering needs.

Improving skill job

I feel very much confident while doing this job. This will improved my confident level. I can do work better. Management is quite good. The hardest part of the job is to find fake candidate. The most enjoyable part of the job is lunch time where we can share our feeling to friends about work.

Pros

timing lunches

Cons

Short hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IT-SCIENT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6