ITC Hotels

ITC Hotels Employee Reviews

All over 3 star I can givenNice place for learning many things but not good salary al they are not providing accommodation also.So before you join this property think once nicely.
Itc company is a good company and this company Always taking care of their employees and always try to make happy their employees. The itch company provided their staff for accommodations ,transportatio.
Pros
Yes they provided breakfast, lunch, dinner
Cons
They have fix duty hours
My Experience in ITC Maratha is really good, where i had work in different nitch products for example: Fine dining Restaurant, IN room Dining, Coffee shop, Bar as well. Management is preety good.
Pros
Managers are awesome
Cons
Work life Balance is very bad
This jod I like to do it And it will give me happiness.. I can feel very proud To do a jod in this company I luv ITC company Am ready to do a jod in this company
Since it is my first job from where I have started my career. I have spent almost 11 years in thia company here I have been given an opportunity to learn various job roles
I learned about hospitality and enhance my skills over the period of time. I worked for almost four months in different department and got the exposure. I interacted with the guests and learnt about guest service and how to pleased guests.I learned a lot during the training and it was a fun period.
Pros
Guest interaction, Patience development
Cons
Long hours, less striped
Stressfull, unprofessional, and no scope to learn. Abusive staff. The training manager was very rude and disrespectful. They do not teach anything just want to use us as free labour and get work done at any cost. No work life balance.
Pros
Cons
Stressfull, unprofessional, no work life balance, disrespectful staff.
starts with the morning buffet. u can do all type of new recipes.Managment only gives u instructions. good with the team.they won't appreciate.working with the team and settig up the dessert for the buffet.
The overall experience was great. Since it was Internship the experience was actually productive. I got a chance to get the hands on experience in all the desired departments which are required for an hotelier.
Pros
free meals, pick up drop service
Cons
long working hours
The culture of this hotel was so horrible that there was a constant sense of insecurity. There was no traning imparted in the process and procedures and constantly be reprimanded and critiqued no freedom to to the job that was assigned horrible work environment
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ITC Hotels?
lots of work there. its a hectic work and tired work..no systematic cable .lots software there. very strict rules there. need to perfect and helpless work.
Coming under the ITC umberella, ITC Hotels is a brand with lot of Opportunity to grow & give. They care a lot for their staff in times of need; a definite differentiator :) God bless !!
No promotion but comfort work and timing.. good salary but you need to negotiate... its type of government job where you can come and go.. and your job is secured
Since i am working from last 2 year i found very understanding knowledge abl, understanding , organising , control,perfect commands,good communication, respect from top to lower department is key of success
ITC Hotels is having a brand legacy, and ITC Grand chola being the largest property of ITC Hotel chain it enjoys the major benefits and facilities. Working with ITC gives you more exposure, more of interacting with the people around.
At the time of training period i have got so many knowledge like knew about hotel organisation.Go through all the department like Front office,Food and beverage,Food and beverage production department.And then got knowledge regarding F&b service department. Like how to deal or communicate with the guests,how to take order,how many essential items should be available in a respective outlate which called inventory etc.
I worked in maintenance department. I had very fabulous experience in Itc grand chola. I learned a lot from the architecture and stabilise the vast experience from Project’s dep
ITC is one of the great brand to work with and they do take care of the employees well. If given an opportunity some day i would just take a retirement from ITC.
It was good to be part of Itc hotels , i worked there as a industrial Trainee , i got opportunities to work as full time trainee in all the food outlets.
Pros
Management is good
Cons
Salary and promotion
Working atmosphere is good.People are helpful & guiding. The staffing is short & decent. People are promising. Can live up to the expectation. Good place.
Everything is great in working with this hotel, only thing is that they are not increasing staff and if they increase also staff doesn't last to work for them and the working hours is very long and you are not going to get any preference for your off , otherwise the company is big and very good for guests.
  1. Employee Reviews