ITC Hotels logo
ITC Hotels

ITC Hotels

ITC Hotels Employee Review

Nice place to work

No promotion but comfort work and timing.. good salary but you need to negotiate... its type of government job where you can come and go.. and your job is secured

Same roleSame location

Productive and place to learn and grow

*When I was given chance to attend the Train the Trainer workshop for learning Six Sigma, to improve and learn the way to work and identify the defect. It was a great opportunity for me to learn the proper was to work and to identify the strength and weakness in myself. *I learn a lot from this company and I got a very good exposure for my carrier. I learned the Leadership quality, supervisor skills and to impart the training which boost the confidence level in me. *Management of the Hotel and the Company is very good and professional. *My co-workers were very supportive and knowledgeable to perform their designated duties. *I did not found any hardest part in the job because the Managers and the co - workers were very professional. * I like to work on the Pouch during the busy like when the Hotel has 100% occupancy and there are functions in the Banquets or the busy restaurant hours. I enjoy to work in the busy hour and tackle the difficult situations.
Same location

Fun with challenging

My Experience in ITC Maratha is really good, where i had work in different nitch products for example: Fine dining Restaurant, IN room Dining, Coffee shop, Bar as well. Management is preety good.

Pros

Managers are awesome

Cons

Work life Balance is very bad
Same location

Stressfull, unprofessional, no scope to learn

Stressfull, unprofessional, and no scope to learn. Abusive staff. The training manager was very rude and disrespectful. They do not teach anything just want to use us as free labour and get work done at any cost. No work life balance.

Pros

Cons

Stressfull, unprofessional, no work life balance, disrespectful staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITC Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2