ITC Hotels

ITC Hotels Employee Reviews

India231 reviews

hotelgrandhospitalityguindiasalaryfreelong

good place to work

good place to work with friendly staff, food is provided for the shifts worked. also there are bunkers for staff to stay in late night shifts. overall a good place to learn and work

ITC is basically going down and everything is getting degraded with time...

Who so ever is reading this, if you think that you are a product to work in 5 Star hotel don't join Maurya and if you join you will spoil your self. The brand name looks very good from outside but inside it's not even 3 star. I've seen the cheap resorts in Jim Corbett or anywhere else providing way better service than ITC Maurya...On the top of everything this management has ZERO Appreciation for good work...

ITC Hotels insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things

Worst Place to work

Long working hours. No time limit, for new joiners they will put more and more work pressure. Groupism. Takes alot to settle down in that environment. No professionalism at all

Pros

No pros at all

Cons

Everything seems to be worst

As a place, workplace is good

Working place peoples are not good.Not everyone, some people are very good,Some people are showing he/she behaviour so bad , I didn't think everyone is a man.

I enjoyed working at ITC hotel fortune inn and i have gained lot of experience at their staff was so encouraging and helpful

The only thing i was concerned is about the week off not given on time apart from that everything was nice and staff was so helpful and manager was so encouraging and helpful to gained knowledge

Pros

Free lunch breakfast and dinner plus Locker room allocated to each and every staff

Cons

Week off probelm

Good Place to Work

It's Good Place to Work. But You can't get Career Growth. Other than that It's a Good Place for work. best Hotel of the City. Lots of things to learn.

Balanced environment and given importance to workers

Its been a month and the facilities we get for our working is very good. The food we get from cafteria is too good. Its a must work hotel for the hoteliers to know what a 5 star plus hotel really means

Pros

Importance for staffs is good

Cons

Busy times have to work about 13 to 14hrs

Good

I really enjoyed working.itc is a very good company.I would love to work again.ITC is a very good company for employees.I got to learn a lot.Also I met new friends.

Fun place

Great working environment. No stopping in creating new things... Sometimes learning at every point was a part to be cherish. All over a fair wrking experience.

Worked in 2 Terms as a Manager

My Experience at ITC Hotels was not so good... Its is a highly edified company but lacks proper leadership at our divisional level... When you join you are on your own... Audits are terrible which will take away one's jobs & the worst is that people at the Divisional head quarters are there only to take the credit but will never ever ever ever help you during your employment tenure managers as you are left to suffer... Very bias while dealing from person to person... Terrible people at head quarters to deal with very good at passing on the bucks & never ready to take the responsibilities... always hiding behind & beating the bush... worst is that they have never worked in Units but will give all the GYAN.... Overall a very bad experience though I value what I do & have tried my best for myself & the company, Im thankful to the company as ITC since it was providing the bread & butter for me & my family... My opinion is that Company is not bad but the useless people who linger around who don't know their job is create a bad impact on peoples mindset.... Sad part is that genuine people with hard working attitude are never appreciated nor supported.. nor recognized. I will never recommend Hotels Division with this leadership to any of my known sources...

Cons

Bad leadership

Productive & fun

Best place to work, salary on time, you can learn & grow. Trainer will teach you well. Well good. Happy, am a part of this organisation. Pandemic time it's only the IT company paying well when you need money !!

Good experience

Good hotels for intermediate level guy's .very hard work more working hours .it will make you expertise and make your overall performance improvement

All over 2.5 star I can give

All over 3 star I can givenNice place for learning many things but not good salary al they are not providing accommodation also.So before you join this property think once nicely.

It was awesome

Itc company is a good company and this company Always taking care of their employees and always try to make happy their employees. The itch company provided their staff for accommodations ,transportatio.

Pros

Yes they provided breakfast, lunch, dinner

Cons

They have fix duty hours

Fun with challenging

My Experience in ITC Maratha is really good, where i had work in different nitch products for example: Fine dining Restaurant, IN room Dining, Coffee shop, Bar as well. Management is preety good.

Pros

Managers are awesome

Cons

Work life Balance is very bad

Ok this jod we can do ut

This jod I like to do it And it will give me happiness.. I can feel very proud To do a jod in this company I luv ITC company Am ready to do a jod in this company

Great working

Since it is my first job from where I have started my career. I have spent almost 11 years in thia company here I have been given an opportunity to learn various job roles

Productive and New Learning

I learned about hospitality and enhance my skills over the period of time. I worked for almost four months in different department and got the exposure. I interacted with the guests and learnt about guest service and how to pleased guests.I learned a lot during the training and it was a fun period.

Pros

Guest interaction, Patience development

Cons

Long hours, less striped

Stressfull, unprofessional, no scope to learn

Stressfull, unprofessional, and no scope to learn. Abusive staff. The training manager was very rude and disrespectful. They do not teach anything just want to use us as free labour and get work done at any cost. No work life balance.

Pros

Cons

Stressfull, unprofessional, no work life balance, disrespectful staff.

stressfull

starts with the morning buffet. u can do all type of new recipes.Managment only gives u instructions. good with the team.they won't appreciate.working with the team and settig up the dessert for the buffet.

Productive & Fun Learning something new always

The overall experience was great. Since it was Internship the experience was actually productive. I got a chance to get the hands on experience in all the desired departments which are required for an hotelier.

Pros

free meals, pick up drop service

Cons

long working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITC Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ITC Hotels with