ITC Hotels logo
ITC Hotels

ITC Hotels Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Caring Company

Coming under the ITC umberella, ITC Hotels is a brand with lot of Opportunity to grow & give. They care a lot for their staff in times of need; a definite differentiator :) God bless !!

Great place for people who love hospitality

If you want a career in hospitality then this is the place to be. Good management and great ambiance to work at. If you are hardworking they will place you in higher place.

Productive workspace

Great Brand to work for in the long run . Ensuring guests are satisfactory and happy is key . Learned to interact with different kinds of customers and ensure all needs are met .

worst place to work

The company is has big and all the people are friendly co operative and you can't do the job peacefully tats the reason left the job over there and no growth in such comapanies

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Exposure to the globe while in India

Hospitality is not known for worklife balance or great compensation. However, hospitality does teach you patience, humility and perseverence. It also exposes you to the global culture and cuisines and habits even without you traveling. As a starting career, hospitality is a great platform if you can manage a 14hour average day and no fixed day offs.

It is very good environment to work at ITC as you can learn many new things and can learn how to manage work under pressure. Nice colleagues and manager with whom we can share our work and problems and resolve accordingly

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long working hours

Great place. I am what I am because of this pace

Trainings, meetings, recruitment drives, purchase and indenting, managing trainees and departmental training coordinators under my command and a 600+ workforce behind you on the same campus. Things were always happening here. Started my career here. Fell in love with the trainer concept. Had a boss who still will be the most supportive person I have ever met.

Pros

Free food, laundry, pick up & drop, daily coffee sessions

Cons

Very low pay

Nice place to work environment is very good.

I had a great time with Itc Gardenia. They always give me a chance to improve my self.colleague,managament is very good. I realy injoy all the activities which they are arrenging every month for colleague.

Pros

Free outings

Cons

Less benifits

Fun with new learning

Good work place with scope of learning is sales field. Good and co-operative Management. The job profile allows networking with employees of different companies through corporate meetings, client visits.

Productive place to work

Good company with good work environment. Good management. Lot of learning opportunities. Job security and helps maintain work life balance.

good

strict work culture. since its ownership property need to work according to companies management instruction very timid financial position leads to the unrest in the vendor.

• Recruitment & Selection, Employee Enrollment & Pre employment Verification. • Employee Engagement through WelcomAchievers, WelcomCare. *Employee engagement done monthly, quarterly, yearly basis. • Corporate Social Responsibility & Welfare activities • Induction Process. • Departmental Training Coordinator (DLC) *Six Sigma Management & Training related to HR Functions *Weekly departmental training program conducted as the DLC of HR. • Performance Appraisal &Change of Status. *Probation Assessment & Change of Status from FTC. • Exit Management. • HR –MIS Reports on Manpower. • Grievance handling. • Attendance & Leave Management System. • Respond to Employee & Management Queries, requests and provide assistance accordingly.

nice work involvement

it was nice experience with them . 1 i learned so much about food and beverage service and situation handling with proper way 2 the management was very good they use to take care of employee 3 every person of the hotel they are very good to help there co-worker and use to teach them. 4 once i started my carrier in hospitality industry that time but now i Love to do my job 5 every day of my job period because use to meet different people and i love to offer good hospitality.

Pros

for bright carrier

Cons

long time work

New experience each day, productive days and fun to be around amazing co workers and the most amazing boss.

New Learning each day, productive work with other activities as well. Managerial skills as got a chance to handle few banquet events all by myself. Its fun to have amazing co workers around me they not only help in work but also adds on to each information if discussed & shared. I believe nothing is difficult to be accomplish, if we have decided to complete a task we cannot look for options to not to complete it.

Pros

Festivals celebrations and amazing theme lunches.

Cons

long Hours at times.

Productive, educative and fun.

The day starts with a huge arrivals. As it was the IPL cricket season all the cricketers were expected to stay with us. We were around 12 in a team responsible to ensure all their needs are met on time. 4 buses fully loaded arrived we had no idea whom to start from all of us decided to show off our skills and managed to check in all the 204 people and accommodated with out even a single complaint that day we all learned the importance of team work and also self confidence with time management. The hardest part of our job is to stand the entire shift we do though we do not get to know as we all would be enjoying being with our hotel guests feeling happy to be at their service and at the end of the day feeling proud for the contribution from the team to the management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITC Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2