ITC Hotels logo
ITC Hotels

ITC Hotels Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Chennai, Tamil Nadu58 reviews

Fun work place

ITC Hotels is having a brand legacy, and ITC Grand chola being the largest property of ITC Hotel chain it enjoys the major benefits and facilities. Working with ITC gives you more exposure, more of interacting with the people around.

The experience I had is fabulous and I learned from them a lot as an supervised in Interior’s Dept.

I worked in maintenance department. I had very fabulous experience in Itc grand chola. I learned a lot from the architecture and stabilise the vast experience from Project’s dep

Best brand to work with

ITC is one of the great brand to work with and they do take care of the employees well. If given an opportunity some day i would just take a retirement from ITC.

Good work place

It was good to be part of Itc hotels , i worked there as a industrial Trainee , i got opportunities to work as full time trainee in all the food outlets.

Pros

Management is good

Cons

Salary and promotion

Good company

ITC Grand Chola is good 5start hotel To work. Special who want start career in hospitality industry. It's a very big hotel here lot think is to learn.

Fantastic hotel to work

I was did my training over here them teaching level is awesome and staffs are very nic even managers also there is no senior or junior they treat everyone like same

Pros

Free lunch and room

Cons

Long hour

ITC is biggest property in India

beneficial in many ways. Once any job is placed in ITC then career regarding the job will have remarkable growth

Pros

many beneficials, good salary, accomodation, food etc..

Cons

amount of work

Productive Workplace

Art Gallery and The Print Studio Lot of art shows will happen Chance to know about Artist who won National Awards and more

Pros

Free Coffee and sometimes snacks

Cons

Good hotel and good management

Hotel is good, looking so nice. Lots of facility are there. There carry in the people so good. Company is given lots benefits in the staff. Free accommodation and food, welcome achievers points.

Pros

Festival time some all things free

Cons

Really great place to kick start your career in hotel industry

I started my career from this Fabolous property in India is the largest property in South India, have all the amenities and facilities a guest requires and to work.

Pros

Such a huge property with all the equipment and accessories to work

Cons

Long working hours

Sales for banquets hall

I am working in itc grand chola,chennai for a sales trainee position,my job nature is i go and meet corporate companys and request for any official meetings,bussiness meetings,new products launching function like inauguration function who will to do star category hotel that kind of customers i go and meet with our superior and get booking our rooms and function hall this is my main role

Pros

Carrier

Cons

12 hours

it was good

its was a good experience. the management was really good.they prove high quality service to the guest. they think about the staff also.its a good hotel.

Happy working with itc

I have worked with itc more than an year and the environment and people are so wonderful . Iam still remembering those wonderful days in itc . There are always theme lunch and other cultural programs to entertain staff.

I have really enjoyed my work in ITC. It's help me to improve my knowledge also. And I have started eating more after joining this company. This help me to improve my health also.

Productive and fun place

Productive and fun place. Was fun working with a very talented. Team. Got to interact with several people from all castes and Creed. My management was very helpful and cooperative.

Nice

Good to work if determined for hard work, overall experience is good, staffs should be taken care of more, a part from that this company is one of the best in India.

Friendly and fun work place ,good growth,good management

ITC grand chola is one of the biggest luxury hotel in chennai, Fantastic brand with good ambience.Good Management and good brand to work for ..Good food and luxury staying experience too

Cons

Some time, long hours

Meeting Every day New Customer and learning skill by giving solution to Guest

Greet the guest once they reach reception. Inform about the facilities and amenities of the hotel. Educate about the handling keys and switch boards of rooms. Provide information about the services and inform about the room and dining charges as well. Handling the guest queries and listen, accompolish and emphatise to the quest as soon as possible. Get the confirmation before allocate the room and Get the copy of photo id card before allocation without fail as per law consider. I have learnt new things everyday from the different types of guest by handling the queries.

Not a good place to work, unless you are willing to slog!

Not a good place to work, unless you are willing to slog! very bad management, a place where anyone has to forget their personal life and has to slog only in return for salary!

Great opportunity to work with such a great organization

Nice place to work and you can enjoy when you are working. All staffs are so cooperative and works to achieve each and every guest would have a memorable stay.

I enjoy my 4 year in Itc grand chola chennai. And its a very good hotel.

It's a super hotel i join as gsa and then i got opportunity to work from basic rooms categories like executive Club, towers Itc one and most beautiful chance when i got opportunity to work in primium category itc one rooms, and presidention suite and grand presidention suite also for 10 months. And then i promotted next level which is supervisor.. So management is super because they promoting the staff to level by level and not reqruiting from outside.and Itc grand chola is one of the biggest hotel in India.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITC Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2