ITC Hotels logo
ITC Hotels

ITC Hotels Employee Reviews in New Delhi, Delhi

Great working

Since it is my first job from where I have started my career. I have spent almost 11 years in thia company here I have been given an opportunity to learn various job roles

It's my goog experience

I would like to share my experience with Itc that it's too good for me because there were chef he always teached me that how to done a work Soo still I know that how to do it's my pleasure that I was part of itc . Thank you

Pros

Chef

Assistant Sales Manager

- Review office and executive-wise business pickup, business in pipeline, current performance vs budget. - Organize key client meetings including relationship calls, negotiation calls, displacement / acquisition from competition. - Handle customer complaints, resolve issues, provide solutions across the hotel chain based on client requirement. - Ensure recording and monitoring of any sales related data. - Take account of all daily office activities to ensure all tasks are completed before time. Hardest part - Handling tough VIP customers, as it required coordination at all levels to ensure a standardized service. Most enjoyable part - Meeting new people from different cultures and backgrounds.

Pros

Representing an aspirational brand

Cons

One of the most respected organisations!

ITC is one the biggest conglomerate's in India and employ thousands of people acroos their various busines verticals. They own some of the finest luxury hotels in India and are one of the best employers in the country.

It was good working with a brand hotel.

New challenges every day, lots of learnig in reservation area making embassys bookings and all other too & coordinating with sales and marketing.

Pros

lunch

Cons

long hours shifts

It was really fun working as you get to learn many things.

• Handling the entire process of reservation, Cashiering, Reception • Looking after for the Emails with proper follow up. • Coordinating with Sales team to maximize the room revenue and selling the category wise room inventory keeping in view all market segments. • Ensures that all VIP requests are handled appropriately • To check the daily revenue reports. • Controls rate availability and inventory of room on various distribution channels. • Responsible for managing different extranets like Expedia,Starlink,Starguest etc • Handling the check in and check out of the guests • Handling the guest complaints and requests • Managing the room inventory on sold out dates . • Providing the ‘WOW’ experience to the guest.

Pros

Lot Learning I got from this Hotel

Cons

I was on Fixed Term Contract

Productive and fun work place, worked with a great team. Very busy work environment, with lots of challenges and excitement. Great opportunities to connect with various company heads and build relations. Have handled various VVIP and Head of States visits personally, ranging from POTUS to IPL. A very process-oriented organization.

Pros

Opprtunities to build professinal relations

Cons

Was really a great learning experince

To be introduced as a fresh from the farm hospitality professional ....observing & getting introduced to various departments ..getting exposure to see ..and act as a role... it was really interesting mode of being into that phase of life.

Hostess in Food and beverages department

i like my job.. they provide me free food and medical facilities..

Pros

Free Food facility

Cons

nine hours a day

Very good place to work at

Very good place to work at, excellent atmosphere and good to work

no job satisfaction

it is one the largest group of hotels in India but the wages are very low, no job satisfaction, quality of the food is very good but expensive

Pros

big company

Cons

no wages

Professional & competitive workplace

-The role was to perform front desk tasks, selling rooms & to create a delightful experience for the customers. -Got an opportunity to have first hand conversation with customers from all over the world. -Work culture, people & management were very supportive & open ended. -Was able to develop good analytical & interpersonal skills.

fun workplace

lots of things to learn co-workers were good all days of training time were enjoyable

Pros

free lunches

Cons

less salary

Same as before

Same as. Left the company in November 2011 and again joined back in May 2102

secure Company

Very hectic schedules especially in production no defined processes Office politics overpowering performance

Pros

free ladies drop at night

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITC Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2