ITC Hotels logo

ITC Hotels Employee Reviews for Intern

Intern10 reviews
India10 reviews

Productive and New Learning

I learned about hospitality and enhance my skills over the period of time. I worked for almost four months in different department and got the exposure. I interacted with the guests and learnt about guest service and how to pleased guests.I learned a lot during the training and it was a fun period.

Pros

Guest interaction, Patience development

Cons

Long hours, less striped

nice

nice staff and helpfull nice place and i was learned more about the manament the was very good i was enjoyed i hotel staff is very nice they will support me

Pros

Cons

ya i was worked 13 hur

Work life is amazing here

Being able to work with ITC ltd. is the best career start I could have ever got. Managers are great. Work culture is good. Management salaries is way too good. Perks are unlimited while working for it. Ans job security is just the way you get at any Govt. job.

Happy working with itc

I have worked with itc more than an year and the environment and people are so wonderful . Iam still remembering those wonderful days in itc . There are always theme lunch and other cultural programs to entertain staff.

Productive but less salary

Overall ITC is a great company to enjoy your job with freedom and creativity but the employees are not satiafied with there salary . The diacrimination in salary affects the job efficiency and effectiveness

Cons

Long working hours nd less salary

Nice Place to work

its nice place to work and has learned lot of things about hospitality, people are very good and friendly the hardest p-art of the job is balancing my personal and proffesonal life, and the most enjoyble part of the job i can enjoy my work.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long Hours

fun and learning .

Good place for an intern to learn basics and explore all the internal departments of a hotel. Great learning and development team with the best managers .

very good place for internship

Best internship i ever had. Its a perfect place with a lot of things to from work to the fun times.

no job satisfaction

it is one the largest group of hotels in India but the wages are very low, no job satisfaction, quality of the food is very good but expensive

Pros

big company

Cons

no wages

it was a productive and good work place.

I did my internship in ITC hotel. i had a good experience in that hotel. learned a lot from my seniors and everyday i use to tackle with many situations and if necessary take help from my seniors. The management in that hotel was good and fun working. if i would talk about the hardest part then there wasn't much hard i use to do everything with a passion of completing that work given to me and enjoyed doing it.

Pros

lunch were free

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITC Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2