ITC Hotels logo
ITC Hotels

ITC Hotels Employee Reviews for Steward

All over 2.5 star I can give

All over 3 star I can givenNice place for learning many things but not good salary al they are not providing accommodation also.So before you join this property think once nicely.

Best knowledge , training

Since i am working from last 2 year i found very understanding knowledge abl, understanding , organising , control,perfect commands,good communication, respect from top to lower department is key of success

good for beggieners

various opportunity to learn,little stressfull in the begging because of non friendly staff.But for individual to learn its an good place.being at airport different types of guest to see

productive n excellent work place

Working in one of the best hotel in India like ITC Grand Chola is such a great opportunity. It gives us the best opportunity to grow along with the growth of the organisation.

Pros

free lunches, accommodation and night drop.

nice work involvement

it was nice experience with them . 1 i learned so much about food and beverage service and situation handling with proper way 2 the management was very good they use to take care of employee 3 every person of the hotel they are very good to help there co-worker and use to teach them. 4 once i started my carrier in hospitality industry that time but now i Love to do my job 5 every day of my job period because use to meet different people and i love to offer good hospitality.

Pros

for bright carrier

Cons

long time work

Interactive and funn to work

Overall a good experience to work as bar steward. Co workers are superb, but management is not up to the mark. Hardest part of work is long hours shift. Job was good got lots of opportunity to learn and polish my future .

Pros

Free food

Cons

Long hours, Less salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITC Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2