ITC Hotels

ITC Hotels Employee Reviews

Fun place

Great working environment. No stopping in creating new things... Sometimes learning at every point was a part to be cherish. All over a fair wrking experience.

Worked in 2 Terms as a Manager

My Experience at ITC Hotels was not so good... Its is a highly edified company but lacks proper leadership at our divisional level... When you join you are on your own... Audits are terrible which will take away one's jobs & the worst is that people at the Divisional head quarters are there only to take the credit but will never ever ever ever help you during your employment tenure managers as you are left to suffer... Very bias while dealing from person to person... Terrible people at head quarters to deal with very good at passing on the bucks & never ready to take the responsibilities... always hiding behind & beating the bush... worst is that they have never worked in Units but will give all the GYAN.... Overall a very bad experience though I value what I do & have tried my best for myself & the company, Im thankful to the company as ITC since it was providing the bread & butter for me & my family... My opinion is that Company is not bad but the useless people who linger around who don't know their job is create a bad impact on peoples mindset.... Sad part is that genuine people with hard working attitude are never appreciated nor supported.. nor recognized. I will never recommend Hotels Division with this leadership to any of my known sources...

Cons

Bad leadership

Productive & fun

Best place to work, salary on time, you can learn & grow. Trainer will teach you well. Well good. Happy, am a part of this organisation. Pandemic time it's only the IT company paying well when you need money !!

Good experience

Good hotels for intermediate level guy's .very hard work more working hours .it will make you expertise and make your overall performance improvement

All over 2.5 star I can give

All over 3 star I can givenNice place for learning many things but not good salary al they are not providing accommodation also.So before you join this property think once nicely.

It was awesome

Itc company is a good company and this company Always taking care of their employees and always try to make happy their employees. The itch company provided their staff for accommodations ,transportatio.

Pros

Yes they provided breakfast, lunch, dinner

Cons

They have fix duty hours

Fun with challenging

My Experience in ITC Maratha is really good, where i had work in different nitch products for example: Fine dining Restaurant, IN room Dining, Coffee shop, Bar as well. Management is preety good.

Pros

Managers are awesome

Cons

Work life Balance is very bad

Ok this jod we can do ut

This jod I like to do it And it will give me happiness.. I can feel very proud To do a jod in this company I luv ITC company Am ready to do a jod in this company

Great working

Since it is my first job from where I have started my career. I have spent almost 11 years in thia company here I have been given an opportunity to learn various job roles

Productive and New Learning

I learned about hospitality and enhance my skills over the period of time. I worked for almost four months in different department and got the exposure. I interacted with the guests and learnt about guest service and how to pleased guests.I learned a lot during the training and it was a fun period.

Pros

Guest interaction, Patience development

Cons

Long hours, less striped

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ITC Hotels?

Stressfull, unprofessional, no scope to learn

Stressfull, unprofessional, and no scope to learn. Abusive staff. The training manager was very rude and disrespectful. They do not teach anything just want to use us as free labour and get work done at any cost. No work life balance.

Pros

Cons

Stressfull, unprofessional, no work life balance, disrespectful staff.

stressfull

starts with the morning buffet. u can do all type of new recipes.Managment only gives u instructions. good with the team.they won't appreciate.working with the team and settig up the dessert for the buffet.

Productive & Fun Learning something new always

The overall experience was great. Since it was Internship the experience was actually productive. I got a chance to get the hands on experience in all the desired departments which are required for an hotelier.

Pros

free meals, pick up drop service

Cons

long working hours

Horrible

The culture of this hotel was so horrible that there was a constant sense of insecurity. There was no traning imparted in the process and procedures and constantly be reprimanded and critiqued no freedom to to the job that was assigned horrible work environment

occational

lots of work there. its a hectic work and tired work..no systematic cable .lots software there. very strict rules there. need to perfect and helpless work.

Caring Company

Coming under the ITC umberella, ITC Hotels is a brand with lot of Opportunity to grow & give. They care a lot for their staff in times of need; a definite differentiator :) God bless !!

Nice place to work

No promotion but comfort work and timing.. good salary but you need to negotiate... its type of government job where you can come and go.. and your job is secured

Best knowledge , training

Since i am working from last 2 year i found very understanding knowledge abl, understanding , organising , control,perfect commands,good communication, respect from top to lower department is key of success

Fun work place

ITC Hotels is having a brand legacy, and ITC Grand chola being the largest property of ITC Hotel chain it enjoys the major benefits and facilities. Working with ITC gives you more exposure, more of interacting with the people around.

Learned so many things regarding Hospitality industry

At the time of training period i have got so many knowledge like knew about hotel organisation.Go through all the department like Front office,Food and beverage,Food and beverage production department.And then got knowledge regarding F&b service department. Like how to deal or communicate with the guests,how to take order,how many essential items should be available in a respective outlate which called inventory etc.

The experience I had is fabulous and I learned from them a lot as an supervised in Interior’s Dept.

I worked in maintenance department. I had very fabulous experience in Itc grand chola. I learned a lot from the architecture and stabilise the vast experience from Project’s dep

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITC Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

Compare ITC Hotels with

• ITC Hotels
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?