ITC Hotels

ITC Hotels Job Security & Advancement reviews

This jod I like to do it And it will give me happiness.. I can feel very proud To do a jod in this company I luv ITC company Am ready to do a jod in this company
Since it is my first job from where I have started my career. I have spent almost 11 years in thia company here I have been given an opportunity to learn various job roles
I learned about hospitality and enhance my skills over the period of time. I worked for almost four months in different department and got the exposure. I interacted with the guests and learnt about guest service and how to pleased guests.I learned a lot during the training and it was a fun period.
Pros
Guest interaction, Patience development
Cons
Long hours, less striped
The overall experience was great. Since it was Internship the experience was actually productive. I got a chance to get the hands on experience in all the desired departments which are required for an hotelier.
Pros
free meals, pick up drop service
Cons
long working hours
No promotion but comfort work and timing.. good salary but you need to negotiate... its type of government job where you can come and go.. and your job is secured
I worked in maintenance department. I had very fabulous experience in Itc grand chola. I learned a lot from the architecture and stabilise the vast experience from Project’s dep
ITC is one of the great brand to work with and they do take care of the employees well. If given an opportunity some day i would just take a retirement from ITC.
It was good to be part of Itc hotels , i worked there as a industrial Trainee , i got opportunities to work as full time trainee in all the food outlets.
Pros
Management is good
Cons
Salary and promotion
A very good place to built carrier where i got to learn so many service etiquette,confidance in meeting new people who i never met and getting to know each other . I got a very great senior who support me and guide me in my every problem
I would like to share my experience with Itc that it's too good for me because there were chef he always teached me that how to done a work Soo still I know that how to do it's my pleasure that I was part of itc . Thank you
Pros
Chef
ITC Grand Chola is good 5start hotel To work. Special who want start career in hospitality industry. It's a very big hotel here lot think is to learn.
beneficial in many ways. Once any job is placed in ITC then career regarding the job will have remarkable growth
Pros
many beneficials, good salary, accomodation, food etc..
Cons
amount of work
They are not providing any thing apart from accomodation, they are not promoting the people . The count of promotion is very less . Work culture is average.
Pros
Only accomodation
Cons
Extra hours
Excellent working environment with Open door policy which allows the individual to enhance and upgrade their skills working with the Seniors and top management.
Pros
Best working environment
Cons
Promotions
If you want a career in hospitality then this is the place to be. Good management and great ambiance to work at. If you are hardworking they will place you in higher place.
I started my career from this Fabolous property in India is the largest property in South India, have all the amenities and facilities a guest requires and to work.
Pros
Such a huge property with all the equipment and accessories to work
Cons
Long working hours
Being able to work with ITC ltd. is the best career start I could have ever got. Managers are great. Work culture is good. Management salaries is way too good. Perks are unlimited while working for it. Ans job security is just the way you get at any Govt. job.
it is very nice hotel.with a lot of knowledge i generate there/very nice hospitality is there.they are provided .management are provide training about wines .
It is one of the best company to start your carrier. They teach you to handle the busy shift as well as how to be professional and punctuality. Try to get work in this company at the starting of the carrier.
I have really enjoyed my work in ITC. It's help me to improve my knowledge also. And I have started eating more after joining this company. This help me to improve my health also.
Good place for working and learning, Good support from team, challenging work, company policy is best company provides many benefits to the employees,
  1. Job Security & Advancement